PDA

View Full Version : Any way to change guild leadership?

Invalid_25
03-04-2008, 01:11 PM
Is there any way to change guild leadership?

smatt
03-04-2008, 01:15 PM
Guild leader has to do it... Or if the guild leader doesn't log on for 30 days the successor automatically becomes guild leader. If their is no successor named then the guild will be automatically disbanded.

Strakeln
03-04-2008, 01:59 PM
I think that's a bit incorrect.

Pulled from a thread that quoted Turbine:

What is the Usurp button?
The Usurp button appears on the Guild Successor's Guild UI in the event that a Guild Leader has not logged into DDO for 3 weeks. Pressing this button will automatically promote the Guild Successor to Guild Leader. It is highly recommended that all guilds choose a successor so that the guild will not be left without a guild leader.

Invalid_25
03-04-2008, 04:15 PM
I dont think our guild leader ever named a successor. Im trying to get him to log into a 14 day trial account and fix that but hes not sure if he knows where his disks are anymore. Is there any other way to resolve this?

Impaqt
03-04-2008, 04:19 PM
;1598586']I dont think our guild leader ever named a successor. Im trying to get him to log into a 14 day trial account and fix that but hes not sure if he knows where his disks are anymore. Is there any other way to resolve this?

Easy, We have a Welcome back week starting tomorow.. Have him Download the CLient and load it up, or if he trusts you have him give you his Loggin info so you can shift the leadership.

It could not be done on a Trial Membership, Trial membership you need to have a New account.

TO check for Successor, look at the list of names in the guild, you have the Firey "Leader" Flad and then a Second smaller flag which is the successor.

Invalid_25
03-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Easy, We have a Welcome back week starting tomorow.. Have him Download the CLient and load it up, or if he trusts you have him give you his Loggin info so you can shift the leadership.

It could not be done on a Trial Membership, Trial membership you need to have a New account.

TO check for Successor, look at the list of names in the guild, you have the Firey "Leader" Flad and then a Second smaller flag which is the successor.

good idea hes just gonna give me his info he trusts me were old pen and paper buddies and even older roommates

Strakeln
03-04-2008, 07:21 PM
TO check for Successor, look at the list of names in the guild, you have the Firey "Leader" Flad and then a Second smaller flag which is the successor.I think that symbol next to the leader is supposed to be a crown.

No idea what the successor's symbol is supposed to be :confused:

Mad_Bombardier
03-05-2008, 10:56 AM
I think that symbol next to the leader is supposed to be a crown.

No idea what the successor's symbol is supposed to be :confused:Successor symbol is a ribbon (blue, I think).