PDA

View Full Version : Pure barb or MC?

VampericX
02-29-2008, 02:38 PM
So yea since the new patch ive been playing my old barb again he is pure at lvl 7 was wondering if i should mc 2 fighter 4 a couple or not...only reaoning behind the move imo would be mebe a str. enhancement/2 more feats and if possible the enhancement that helps w/ur dx bonus towards skills/ac while wearing heavy... im a wf barb w/adam.

VampericX
02-29-2008, 11:11 PM
another question i gotta ask after searching the forums...so i read that adaman.+barb dr dont stack...so i was wondering is it worth keeping the adam and just not doing the barb dr for other enhancements cus they do add up point wise....or is it better 2 switch out the feat? was thinking mith. since ive given my guy a few points into dex but i read it isnt that big end game....but i cant stand being like every other typical class like 2 be a tad different....but any feedback would be great. thx

sirgog
03-01-2008, 12:11 AM
Multiclassing Barbarian isn't a bad decision, as long as you keep it to a maximum of 2 other levels.

Reason being - the best enhancement in the game is Barbarian Critical Rage 2, available only to Bbn14.

I'd suggest getting to Bbn14 pureclassed, then consider adding the Fighter levels. Adding them late gives you the best future options if later you want to change the feats you take.

This advice is for current endgame only - when the next level cap increase comes, the best option may change.

boldarblood
03-01-2008, 12:47 AM
I think that pure class might be best in long term, especially if they add in things like Tireless Rage. Barbarians are one of the few class's that do benefit long term from pure.