PDA

View Full Version : Need Clarification on selling via LFM's

Big-Dex
02-29-2008, 02:36 PM
I know the auction house has been provided to sell items among players in game. However, right now the AH does not allow the option to sell essence of earth soul gems, which only high level casters can acquire and which are needed to perform the adamantine ritual by all classes.

Therefore, is it "against the rules" to place an LFM up offering the sale of these gems, at least until MOD7 - when I understand these soul gems will be added to the AH???

This is a fair and legitimate service. Please clarify.

~ Dex (ARGO)

Sparker
03-02-2008, 04:59 PM
We do not allow buying, selling or trading of any items in the LFM. It should only be used for its intended purpose, which is for players Looking For More for groups and quests.

I know the auction house has been provided to sell items among players in game. However, right now the AH does not allow the option to sell essence of earth soul gems, which only high level casters can acquire and which are needed to perform the adamantine ritual by all classes.

Therefore, is it "against the rules" to place an LFM up offering the sale of these gems, at least until MOD7 - when I understand these soul gems will be added to the AH???

This is a fair and legitimate service. Please clarify.

~ Dex (ARGO)

Ghoste
03-02-2008, 05:08 PM
We do not allow buying, selling or trading of any items in the LFM. It should only be used for its intended purpose, which is for players Looking For More for groups and quests.
So in the interim, you have no intentions of providing an in game method for selling those gems?

You seem to have skimmed around that part of the question.

Sparker
03-02-2008, 08:51 PM
That question was never asked.

I do not know when/if a category for that item will be added. Your best bet would be to ask in the Development section of the forums.

So in the interim, you have no intentions of providing an in game method for selling those gems?

You seem to have skimmed around that part of the question.

Vesuvia
03-02-2008, 08:53 PM
You should know better then talking to customer support =) that's almost like putting in a ticket while in game... =) laughable at best!

Good rule of thumb is; If it's not a Dev answering your question then they likely can't answer your question. Just reboot or reroll otherwise. =)

Sparker
03-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Good rule of thumb is; If it's not a Dev answering your question then they likely can't answer your question.

If it is a development question, like will a new category be added to the AH, then yes, you'd need to ask the devs not the GMs.