PDA

View Full Version : If you found your RL self in Stormreach...

SniptheShadow
02-27-2008, 01:24 PM
If you found your RL (real life) self suddenly dropped down in Stormreach, what class(es) would you be?

Think about it for a minute. How does your real life translate into this mythos? What things have you done in your life as either careers or hobbies or things out of necessity that might translate into a character class.

I'll go first.

In primary school, and for years on and off afterwards, I've played music. On top of that I have a BA in creative writing. So music and storytelling abilities for me. What does that equal? Bard?

As a hobbie and side love, I've studied martial arts - a form of Jujitsu, specifically. What does that translate to? Monk or Fighter? Hmmm?

If we stick to the rules of the world, I can't be a Bard/Monk, the alignment issue, yeah? ****. Well, maybe I'd find myself with a few level of Bard and a few of Fighter.

Now how the levels match up to RL I have no idea. I mean, what level equals a blackbelt, for instance? 12 Fighter or Monk? 10? 8? Dunno.

I'm just gonna toss out a wild guess and call my RL self a Bard 5 Fighter 7 -- although Monk seems to make more sense with my martial art in my head, but I'll try and stick to the rules. I don't see any Barbarian/Paladin builds running around Stormreach. haha

So what would you be if you found yourself in the Harbor?

Thanks

Snip

P.S. The above is purely because I have so much time to daydream at my job today.

P. P. S. (post-post script) Also, in actuality, I really don't think I'd do so well in one of the dungeons. The minute I ran into my first baby Glass Spider, I'd **** my pants and then remember to scream....

Thanks all

unionyes
02-27-2008, 01:38 PM
I would either be Durk the Deranged's drinking partner, or make my living doing odd jobs for the Coin Lords.

If I wound up as an adventurer, I would likely be a Bard, as I play guitar, violin, mandolin, banjo, and keyboards. I am also a fairly decent archer, having two composite bows and four reflex bows for target shooting. I can totally see myself playing a song or two and then hanging back plinking away with my bow. Also have a black belt in Judo, although I am far far far from being ascetic enough to be any sort of Monk.

moorewr
02-27-2008, 01:44 PM
I'm a UNIX Systems Administrator who runs, bikes, and backpacks. So, either I'm a 1st level ranger or a 1st level wizard with no spells. Take your pick.

Now, as to what I'd DO - scrounge the money somehow for a berth on a ship to Sharn and pray I stayed alive till then. Once there, study magic for fifteen years and find a rich patron. No sewers, deserts, giant holds, or manifest zones for me.

RazorrX
02-27-2008, 01:52 PM
Hmmm lets see . . . what skills would translate. . .

I am a land surveyor so that lends to ranger (hiking, backpacking, navigation (I have worked in flat lands and mountains)).

I study/teach Kung Fu - mostly Wing Chun, but have done Hung Gar, Southern Mantis, 7 Star Preying Mantis and White Eyebrow so that would lend to a monk.

So either a Ranger or a Monk.

SniptheShadow
02-27-2008, 02:02 PM
To RazorrX:

You could always multi-class. Ranger/Monk.

Brutous
02-27-2008, 02:49 PM
Probably be a multi class Fighter 8/ Rogue 4/ Cleric 4/
Played football for 8+ years (that is including HS, College & Some Semi-Pro.) = Fighter
Security Analyst/Admin/Guy on the Floor. (infustructure and personell not software but the actuall alarm systems, security procedures and implementation) = rogue
Emergency Medical Training = Just enough to keep you alive while the real medics get there. = cleric

Now I sit at desk answer calls. sigh... need to complete my master's soon. :rolleyes:

Bekki
02-27-2008, 03:32 PM
15 years in the Marine Corps...

I would have to say, Fighter
Or Paladin.:D

Xiloscient
02-27-2008, 03:36 PM
I do random stuff and soon going into game testing sooooo

I would be a lvl 2 wizard casting magic missile at walls thinking it's funny

Snoggy
02-27-2008, 03:39 PM
So what would you be if you found yourself in the Harbor?

You remember that miller dude? The one that Barrigan Inge sends you after? Hiding in the basement? And how he runs the moment you arrive and leaves you to fight a big robotic dog?

Yeah, that guy's me. Hiding the basement. Please hurry! I want to get out of here!

moorewr
02-27-2008, 03:44 PM

See, that's my theory - almost nobody except EMTs, firefighters, police, career athletes, and soldiers should count themselves as having levels of experience.

You on the other hand get levels. I'd say a lance corporal works for level 2.. and on up from there... (for enlisted ranks at any rate).

Kerrn_Siff
02-27-2008, 03:54 PM
See, that's my theory - almost nobody except EMTs, firefighters, police, career athletes, and soldiers should count themselves as having levels of experience.

You on the other hand get levels. I'd say a lance corporal works for level 2.. and on up from there... (for enlisted ranks at any rate).

Some of the most hardcore Marines in history never made it past PFC in their long and decorated careers, these days they just throw E1-3 at people for being able to tie their shoes. Need to look at time in and MOS.

Kalari
02-27-2008, 03:59 PM
Id probably be an arcane user probably a wizard since reading and writting things for people is what I do most of the day. Maybe apply for a job at one of the banks, though I doubt theyd let me since im not a dwarf hehe ^_^. Id probably study all I could become a top arch mage and start trainning some puppet..er students on how to utilize magics to benefit me..um themselves yeah.

Oh and I couldnt be dropped anywhere without my baby boy so if he came along id probably be panicking as he grabbed at every sharp thing his little hands could get at x.x

moorewr
02-27-2008, 04:03 PM
Some of the most hardcore Marines in history never made it past PFC in their long and decorated careers, these days they just throw E1-3 at people for being able to tie their shoes. Need to look at time in and MOS.

QFT!

(My dad was a Marine.. in the Solomons...)

Mortakai
02-27-2008, 04:13 PM
Nice thread..me and my pnp friends used to talk about stuff like this all the time lol. So haveing done my share of criminal activity, and my hobbies being swordplay, archery, tracking and hikeing I would have to say id be ranger/rogue not sure what lvls lol prolly something like 10 ranger 4 rogue.

Shamguard
02-27-2008, 04:17 PM
I would be just what I am...

HumanJHawkins
02-27-2008, 05:03 PM
If you found your RL (real life) self suddenly dropped down in Stormreach, what class(es) would you be?

Class? I would be hiding in a corner somewhere praying. Either that, or trying to hawk stuff for the coin lords and work my way up to being an auctioneer or a vendor. Basically, I have never seen one of them die. And I have seen every other class and character I know die. (In some cases a lot).

My real life self is much more preoccupied with not dieing than any of my online selves...

Gypsy_Mouse
02-27-2008, 05:13 PM
My real life self is much more preoccupied with not dieing than any of my online selves...

lol Yeah, that's pretty much my thinking, too.

I'd most likely be a tavern keeper. I like listening to interesting stories and always try to take the best care of my guests in my home.

But out of all the classes, probably a cleric, a very scatter-brained cleric. :D

Kerrn_Siff
02-27-2008, 07:25 PM
QFT!

I assume you mean during WWII. Those were some rough rides.

Semper Fi

CrazySamaritan
02-27-2008, 07:32 PM

Think about it for a minute. How does your real life translate into this mythos? What things have you done in your life as either careers or hobbies or things out of necessity that might translate into a character class.
I cannot post my initial reactions to this surprise, because this is supposed to be a family-friendly website.
I would probably be as upset as I would be excited.

Hrm... secondary front-line fighter, care for wounded, religious duties, and a lack of sophisticated combat training....
(3/4 bab) (heal skill/cure ability) (divine powers) (simple weapons, not martial)
The only problem is I have a WIS of 9 at most.... Can someone give me a tome?

Falco_Easts
02-27-2008, 07:41 PM

I would be swearing that I was never drinking again!

Brutous
02-27-2008, 07:54 PM

I would have to call you a Ranger/Fighter (but instead of a bow you would have a +5 Percise shot repeating light crossbow of .223)

moorewr
02-27-2008, 11:06 PM
I assume you mean during WWII. Those were some rough rides.

Semper Fi

Yes, he joined in August of '41.. always said it was that or get drafted. :)

Vaarsuvius
02-27-2008, 11:22 PM
A Deputy sheriff in RL so paladin in stormreach.

When in pnp though I always play a caster with less than ideal morals.

HMMMMM.

Jopin
02-27-2008, 11:24 PM
Hmmm, after 20+ years in medicine (OB/GYN), I guess I would be a cleric. Since I had to retire unexpectedly with a cardiac disabilty, my first spell would be a major restore or full heal on myself! :eek:

Can I be the first cleric for female characters only? :D

sirgog
02-28-2008, 02:33 AM
I'd have the right stats to be a Wizard (not the best Con however).

But I'm yet to manage to fire a single Magic Missile at my neighbor's cat.

So I'd be a gimped Wizard.

Scarsgaard
02-28-2008, 11:26 AM
Enchantment and Necromancy focused Sorc... so I could get free beer and bar wenches inbetween stealing people's wealth and casting grease all over the place:D

krud
02-28-2008, 11:34 AM
I most likely would be one of the guys in the harbor collecting exotic mushrooms for experimentation, and strange items for crafting.

jscurrier071
02-28-2008, 11:39 AM
9 years as a cop. Fighting for justice and righteousness..... lol

Paladin......

Bekki
02-28-2008, 11:55 AM

Not any More! Not in the "Corps"!

To be eligble for promotion, you MUST have a Tan Belt in martial Arts!

You MUST be in Shape! You must be under your weight limits.

You must have the needed Military education done, and more.

And you Must to conduct youself as a leader of Marines.

(You back-slide, Slack off, or get in trouble, and you can forget getting promoted.)

And I would suggest shooting Expert. Otherwise....*shrugs* It's anybodys guess...

In addition, You must be MOS qualified! (Military Occupational Specialty)

The new Comandant is Not messing around,
He says Marines should be MARINES!

Oh yeah I almost forgot...
AND you must be able to tie your boots! :D

QFT!

SEMPER FI!

It is men like your father who made it possible for ME
to be a Marine.

/Salute

Strakeln
02-28-2008, 12:16 PM
I'd open a QwijyMart and sell scrolls.

johnyBgood
02-28-2008, 04:25 PM
well i wrestled through school years both for school and city teams, livedin the woods in the mountains of washington state, outof boredom from living out there and from screwing around while we were supposed to be working {usually choppng wood} I became quite proficient at throwing axes..and actually sticking them into the target..not just breaking off the handles..
a few years in the army ..
schooled with assoiates degree and bachelors in naturalresource management..
Bow hunt..

So probably fighter type Barb?
first responder trained so i guess that only qualifies me to carry heal kit and use it without strangling you in bandages..

Eelpout
02-28-2008, 04:33 PM
5th level bartender/3rd level drunk/2nd level brewer. My toon is SOOOOOOO gimped.

Kerrn_Siff
02-28-2008, 04:59 PM
Not any More! Not in the "Corps"!

To be eligble for promotion, you MUST have a Tan Belt in martial Arts!

You MUST be in Shape! You must be under your weight limits.

You must have the needed Military education done, and more.

And you Must to conduct youself as a leader of Marines.

(You back-slide, Slack off, or get in trouble, and you can forget getting promoted.)

And I would suggest shooting Expert. Otherwise....*shrugs* It's anybodys guess...

In addition, You must be MOS qualified! (Military Occupational Specialty)

Didn't realize we needed quotes around The Corps.

I guess those of us from what (apparently) is now the Old Corps will always think the modern guys have it easy. :)

Obviously not refering to the combat service part there though.

Semper Fi' and welcome to the brotherhood.

Brutous
02-28-2008, 05:14 PM
well i wrestled through school years both for school and city teams, livedin the woods in the mountains of washington state, outof boredom from living out there and from screwing around while we were supposed to be working {usually choppng wood} I became quite proficient at throwing axes..and actually sticking them into the target..not just breaking off the handles..
a few years in the army ..
schooled with assoiates degree and bachelors in naturalresource management..
Bow hunt..

So probably fighter type Barb?
first responder trained so i guess that only qualifies me to carry heal kit and use it without strangling you in bandages..

Str Ranger- definitely

Arianrhod
02-28-2008, 05:40 PM
A rogue, who really wanted to be a bard or sorceror, but just didn't have the talent ;)

JacknCoke
03-14-2008, 07:50 AM
If I was just dropped into Stormreach for real. Id break the poll of the guy in the market place who keeps standing on it and doing tricks and throw it into the pond near by.

*im in a grumpy mood today. >=/

moorewr
03-14-2008, 10:47 AM
If I was just dropped into Stormreach for real. Id break the poll of the guy in the market place who keeps standing on it and doing tricks and throw it into the pond near by.

Too late! Poor old Nat fell and broke his leg!

(I wish they'd made it so we could cast cure wound onm him though. It would feel less sadistic..)

Brutous
03-14-2008, 10:50 AM

DUDE!!!! Go to the market place- he broke his leg during the live event... its rather funny. when I get home for lunch I'll send you the photobucket link.

JacknCoke
03-17-2008, 08:52 AM
DUDE!!!! Go to the market place- he broke his leg during the live event... its rather funny. when I get home for lunch I'll send you the photobucket link.

and

Too late! Poor old Nat fell and broke his leg!

(I wish they'd made it so we could cast cure wound onm him though. It would feel less sadistic..)

Ya i saw that. LOL!

I did try using a mod wand on him but nothing.

sirgog
03-17-2008, 09:15 AM
Realistically:

I'd be a Wizard with Str11, Dex 8, Con 10, Int 18, Wis 8 and Cha 15.

I can't cast a single spell, obviously, still trying to find spell inscription materials :-(

Dailus
03-17-2008, 09:31 AM
Being a handyman ( jack-of-all trades master of none) of sorts in real life I'd probably be just a commoner with ranks in a couple craft skills and a couple professions. Possibly some ranks in diplomacy, bluff, or haggle as cross-class skills. No ranks in listen just ask my wife :).

-Dailus

Commoner

Table: The CommonerNPC
LevelBase
Hit Die
d4.
Class Skills

The commoner’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Climb (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/skills/climb.htm) (Str), Craft (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/skills/craft.htm) (Int), Handle Animal (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/skills/handleAnimal.htm) (Cha), Jump (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/skills/jump.htm) (Str), Listen (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/skills/listen.htm) (Wis), Profession (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/skills/profession.htm) (Wis), Ride (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/skills/ride.htm) (Dex), Spot (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/skills/spot.htm) (Wis), Swim (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/skills/swim.htm) (Str), and Use Rope (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/skills/useRope.htm) (Dex).
Skill Points at 1st Level

(2 + Int modifier) × 4.
Skill Points at Each Additional Level

2 + Int modifier.
Class Features

The following is a class feature of the commoner NPC class.
Weapon and Armor Proficiency

The commoner is proficient (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/combat/combatModifiers.htm#weaponArmorAndShieldProficienc y) with one simple weapon (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/equipment/weapons.htm#simpleMartialandExoticWeapons). He is not proficient with any other weapons, nor is he proficient with any type of armor or shields

roadkill525
03-17-2008, 09:35 AM
well I've done archery and hunting, if you could call it hunting. I like do do things the easy way(or the hard way depending on how you look at it) and when it comes to a fight I don't think twice aobut resorting to cheap shots to end the fiight fast. I'd be a low level rogue I'd guess, and confusing people cause I already look like an oversized dwarf

Bekki
03-18-2008, 10:41 AM
Didn't realize we needed quotes around The Corps.

I added the Quotes for those who may not know the the term...

I actually miss all the 8-Balls I hung out with in the Corps.

"God help me, I love it so..." - General George S. Patton.

Deriaz
03-18-2008, 11:18 PM
Me in Stormreach? Hmm. . .

Well, countless times I've stayed up late in the night, only to sneak to bed at the same time a parent is getting up. I've actually hidden in plain sight, and avoided trouble. So, I would definitely be a high level Rogue--but one with low, low, low CON. I can't take a hit. XD

Maybe a splash or two or Wizard. I'm pretty good with books and puzzles and stuff. :3

I would say, like. . . Hm. . . Rogue 16 / Wizard 4, if taken to level 20. Seems reasonable. Decent STR, high DEX, LOW CON, decent WIS, above average INT, average CHA. :P

-D

GlassCannon
12-29-2008, 10:36 AM
On a survey I took, I was an Artificer lvl 4... all stats at 20.

I'd have to say Cleric/Monk... a healer that does not use weapons for anything other than the enchantments on them... then again I have a certain capacity for nuking the ever loving crud out of things... I'd have to say Cleric would be my heaviest side... not a War Priest, but with similar zeal in combat. In fights I typically opt for fists over scenic weapons(anything nearby), and can really take a beating before I drop... so Monk fits... I have knocked doors off hinges with my fists, and talked my way out of major fights involving guns and knives, I have charmed my way out of being whacked in another state... so the 20's might fit... After a fight is over I tend to the wounds of anyone involved, no matter their dispositions...

Cleric5/Monk2, or perhaps some other mixture.

cardmj1
12-29-2008, 11:47 AM
Good question...

Let's see. I was a firefighter who specialized in hazardous materials and biochemical warfare. I was a trainer/teacher. I was also a crossword writer and movie critic. I have returned to school to get my degree to become a post secondary educator.

I guess that would make me a wizard around lvl 16ish.

Pwesiela
12-29-2008, 01:29 PM
A ranger/paladin.

Love the outdoors and spent many an hour out there. But then I also have a devotion to God and things righteous, as well as to the law. But you can forget about putting me on the front line. I'll shoot from the back thank you!!:D

Talon_Moonshadow
12-29-2008, 02:49 PM
It doesn't matter what class.

Cause all I'd be doing id hanging out in the Wave Crest hitting on all the newbie Elf babes in Starter Rags. :D

Uska
12-29-2008, 03:51 PM
Well since I am a lab tech I guess the nearest thing might be wizard

Elaril
12-29-2008, 04:00 PM
I would be Coyle.

Pwesiela
12-29-2008, 11:10 PM
I would be Coyle.

Do you have a lot of real life enemies too?

DaveyCrockett
12-29-2008, 11:24 PM
Haggle-Bot Barbarian Monk Rogue with a large staff. ;)

splinterx
12-29-2008, 11:43 PM
Rog/Monk NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inspire
12-29-2008, 11:55 PM
Paramedic/Student, who plays alot of Rugby/Beach Volleyball.

Cleric/Barbarian?

Pwesiela
12-30-2008, 11:56 AM
Paramedic/Student, who plays alot of Rugby/Beach Volleyball.

Cleric/Barbarian?

I hurt you, then I heal you. What's the term for people who find joy in pain?

Boldrin
12-30-2008, 12:00 PM
Bard, since it's what I do for a living, lol. Acting and singing.

Coldest
12-30-2008, 12:10 PM
I'd be a Paladin with a splash of monk and ranger.

Paladin - Had a psychic change 10+years ago and have dedicated to being lawful and good since that time. My in-game/forum persona is chaotic evil which is closer to my "old" self.

Ranger - Studied Wildlife Biology in college and worked on cattle ranches as a younger man.

Monk - currently studying in TKD. I've been training for just over 2 years now, which has been very cool. Saw my daughter get her black belt earlier this month(she's a bit of a rogue though) and my son is working on his 3rd degree(he is all monk).

Coldest
12-30-2008, 12:11 PM
Bard, since it's what I do for a living, lol. Acting and singing.

Alec?

Kalari
12-30-2008, 03:27 PM
haggle-bot Barbarian Monk Rogue With A Large Staff. ;)

Lol

Leyoni
12-30-2008, 03:55 PM
My personal ethics fit closer to Chaotic Good than any other alignment. Spent almost 22 years in the US Army. Fighter seems the natural fit except that my interest is more in the outdoors. I'd say that ranger fits my personality closer. I've studied some martial arts and if it weren't for that CG thing I'd say a splash of monk.

Oh well.... :)

Furysetzer
01-01-2009, 10:18 PM
I'm in the army so I'd probably be a fighter. If I was dropped into Stormreach right now, I'd multiclass into Rogue. :D

If I could choose my race, I'd be a female drow. They're hot.

Noctus
01-03-2009, 10:07 AM
As all my training i have received has been purely academic, imparted to me in schools and universities, i would be a Wizard.

But as i substituted compulsory military service by serving the Hospitaller Knights´s german branch [Balley Brandenburg des Ritterlichen Ordens Sankt Johannis vom Spital zu Jerusalem] for a year , and trained in academic fencing for three years i would have at least 1 level of Rogue. (propably more than one, as i am not rushing in my studies).
Rogues get weapon proficiency Rapier, light armor proficiency and are generally sly.

P.S.
This is where i was employed in housekeeping, might be interesting for you new-worlders:
Sadly the site isonly in german, but the pictures are nice.

general area:
http://www.johanniter-orden-hessen.de/_private/ordenshaus.htm

the knight´s private church:
http://www.johanniter-orden-hessen.de/_private/komturkirche.htm
http://www.johanniter-orden-hessen.de/_private/Fotos-in-der-Komturkirche.htm

AyumiAmakusa
05-31-2010, 04:35 PM
I would probably be a 2/2/16 bard/rog/wiz. My reasons are I used to play the violin and I'm sort of the carefree type of person, I'm really good with tinkering with toys and mechanical stuff, and I spend a lot of time on books, philosophy and reading.

Arkat
05-31-2010, 04:39 PM
What I'd probably be...a Cleric of the Sovereign Host.

What I'd LIKE to be...a Monk.

No multiclasses for either.

Stormwine
05-31-2010, 04:41 PM
I would either get my own ship to captain or open a brothel somewhere close to the Lobster

oberon131313
05-31-2010, 04:47 PM
scrounge the money somehow for a berth on a ship to Sharn and pray I stayed alive till then. Once there, study magic for fifteen years and find a rich patron. No sewers, deserts, giant holds, or manifest zones for me.

isn't Sharn basically 1 big manifest zone?

Me? I'd be a minor illusionist working for the DeNegev brothers....

sinohptik
05-31-2010, 05:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oWAb5NVALw

this guy :D hehehe

Kalari
05-31-2010, 05:35 PM
Knowing what I know now from my original post in this thread Id probably forgo the wizard role and become a ranger with a little splash of rogue. Id explore as much of Xendrik as i could living off the wild with my kid in tow and be able to explore most of the dungeons without fear of traps bugging me.

Trillea
05-31-2010, 05:39 PM
I would be 1 level fighter/X level rogue. This is for reasons better not posted over the Internet.. :D

lord_of_rage
05-31-2010, 05:47 PM
Well I'm an NRA certified firearms instructor,have studied Kempo for 18 years, I used to do period renacting and sword fighting, 10 years army, and Ive played bass and guitar in metal bands. So Id be a beer swilling battle bard with a fighter splash twfing kopeshes........... Well untill the update 5 nerf. Then Id shift back to geat axes lol.

Angel_Barchild
05-31-2010, 05:57 PM
As I have no discernible fighting skills, but do have big boobs, looks like I'm a bar wench. Swindelling money out of drunk people in the hopes of making enough to pay the 12 to get me home. :D

lord_of_rage
05-31-2010, 07:23 PM
As I have no discernible fighting skills, but do have big boobs, looks like I'm a bar wench. Swindelling money out of drunk people in the hopes of making enough to pay the 12 to get me home. :D

Heh typical. A large chested woman swindling guys out of hard earned cash? :)

Angel_Barchild
05-31-2010, 08:15 PM
Heh typical. A large chested woman swindling guys out of hard earned cash? :)

It's not like I said I'd start a brothel! Hey wait that's not a bad idea. Lots of lonley adventurers in Stormreach. I think I like Madam better than barwench. You really are a genius ;)

lord_of_rage
05-31-2010, 08:19 PM
It's not like I said I'd start a brothel! Hey wait that's not a bad idea. Lots of lonley adventurers in Stormreach. I think I like Madam better than barwench. You really are a genius ;)

LOL I was simply refering to the bar whench. Mmmm lets think a well endowed barkeep or wench light fliting with copius quantities of booze. Yeah happens all the time and through out history. Us men are easy marks, even more so when we are loaded lol.

Angel_Barchild
05-31-2010, 08:25 PM
LOL I was simply refering to the bar whench. Mmmm lets think a well endowed barkeep or wench light fliting with copius quantities of booze. Yeah happens all the time and through out history. Us men are easy marks, even more so when we are loaded lol.

I bartended for years as a second job, and yes beer+boobs=good tips. lol

katana_one
05-31-2010, 08:27 PM
Oh, this is easy.

I took 5 years of martial arts under a Master who was retired special forces, and trained local police in weapon retention.

So I would say, Monk 1/Commoner 5.

stazer
05-31-2010, 08:30 PM
Im a mental health therapist who works specifically with children and families...

I would be a barbarian.

lord_of_rage
05-31-2010, 08:57 PM
I bartended for years as a second job, and yes beer+boobs=good tips. lol

See I have made my point. Ive bartended on and off for years and spent most of my time tossing dudes groping the well endowed female bartenders.:)

P.S.

Bartending on the weekends gives a soldier more beer money when he needs it:).