PDA

View Full Version : Auction House vs. Soul Gems

ENGRAV0
02-26-2008, 06:58 PM
I have looked around and so far have been unable to locate any reported issues with the Soul Gems on the Auction House. If someone would be so kind, could you please point me in the right direction to locate the listing with this?

Also, if it hasn't been reported, when you place a Soul Gem into the "Post" screen for the auction house, it states that your auction has been succesfully placed (or accepted, or something like that). But the posted item, Soul Gem, is no where to be found. I have placed tickets in the past, both in game trouble tickets, and in game bug reports, but have yet to get any type of answer on where they are at on the auction house, or rather, when they will show up on the auction house.

The last GM spent nearly an hour with me, and after that time, said that this must be an unknown bug, which is odd, because I made sure to place over 10 tickets concerning this issue a week prior.

Along those lines, the GM didnt know what the comparison of HD to CR, and if anyone here does, please tell. Very confusing when you want to use your soul catching spells, and usualy end up wasting precious supplies and hard earned components.

Thank you in advanced for any help any of you are able to provide.

Hendrik
02-26-2008, 07:05 PM
I have looked around and so far have been unable to locate any reported issues with the Soul Gems on the Auction House. If someone would be so kind, could you please point me in the right direction to locate the listing with this?

Also, if it hasn't been reported, when you place a Soul Gem into the "Post" screen for the auction house, it states that your auction has been succesfully placed (or accepted, or something like that). But the posted item, Soul Gem, is no where to be found. I have placed tickets in the past, both in game trouble tickets, and in game bug reports, but have yet to get any type of answer on where they are at on the auction house, or rather, when they will show up on the auction house.

The last GM spent nearly an hour with me, and after that time, said that this must be an unknown bug, which is odd, because I made sure to place over 10 tickets concerning this issue a week prior.

Along those lines, the GM didnt know what the comparison of HD to CR, and if anyone here does, please tell. Very confusing when you want to use your soul catching spells, and usualy end up wasting precious supplies and hard earned components.

Search is your friend, great tool and hardly used.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=132855

Missing_Minds
02-27-2008, 09:39 AM

soul gems are not showing up in the AH currently (and judging by the notes for 6.1 still aren't) This is a known issue, and confirmed by a Dev. (Eladrin I think.)

I'd be amazed if any GM actually knew what the comparison of HD to CR was, as it takes a GM with active knowledge of the game and not PnP to have. HD does NOT equal CR afterall. For better info on HD for use with soul gems contact Angelus_Dead. He's made 2 very informative posts in relation to this. Even better, use the search function to find his posts on the matter.