PDA

View Full Version : Frustration and a whole bunch of it.

Feylina
02-26-2008, 03:19 AM
[edit: What] is up with mobs without sp caps? lvl 4 mobs repeatedly casting spells over and over again infinitum
or mobs just regenning for no apparent reason. now i can understand resetting bosses to prevent bugging them but cmon a freakin named ogre mage regenning from almost dead to full hp in a matter of seconds. maybe he was drinking pots or maybe casting a spell. no he was launching lighting bolts [edit: at me] while doing it. for the love of God. this is just the tip of the iceberg [eaten by cube]
how bout every mob having 30% striders, zombies that shamble hella fast. being hit while the monster is paralized, held et al. Fix something these bugs been around since i started playing this game. hell with how crappy the servers are what with lag you might as well take spring attack out of the game. cant hit [edit: mob] that is running in front of you anyway due to lag. oh not because my + to hit too low. i don't even get a damned roll.
[eaten by cube]
yay we got new armor, yay crafting. but i can't go a day without entering a quest that isn't [edit: messed] up in someway. and the crappy thing is these bugs been around forever. ooo we got new graphics for spells and food [edit: not amused]. [eaten by cube]

there not huge things wrong with this game but enough little things that pile up until you wonder [edit: about it]

course nothing will be done to fix this but it a nice rant anyway.

Fizzit
02-26-2008, 03:45 AM
but it a nice rant anyway.

Lets see..
No caps
wall of text
you put in puctuation, but left of caps at begining sentences..
No I'm going to quit if you don't xxx.
beating a dead horse that has been around since release.
Answer at release was do to the mobs limited A.I. they get these perks.

I'd rate it a 2 out of 10.

Hoos
02-26-2008, 04:05 AM
[QUOTE=Feylina;1583467]*** but cmon a freakin named ogre mage regenning from almost dead to full hp in a matter of seconds. maybe he was drinking pots or maybe casting a spell. no he was launching lighting bolts up my ass while doing it. QUOTE]

I did find the above part funny :).

JayDubya
02-26-2008, 04:13 AM
If the mobs could be devious and learn from their mistakes, use effective group tactics, use terrain to their advantage, call on their fellows for aid, swarm in on us at rest shrines with a full suite of buffs and, in other ways, act like a full group of intelligent, cooperative creatures...

Then you might have a reason to be so upset about some relatively minor issues. The only reason the mobs are spam-casting attack spells at the rock you're hiding behind is because they're too dumb to do anything else. The bugs w/paralyzed/stunned monsters attacking are pretty minor, especially since you usually get the same ability in return. And the moving/attacking issue, while annoying, can be avoided if you simply stop running, wait for them to stop, and then engage.

Kromize
02-26-2008, 06:08 AM
Although the OP probably got a temp ban for this post, I still find that most of what he said is indeed true. It really is.

Oreg
02-26-2008, 08:30 AM
Although the OP probably got a temp ban for this post, I still find that most of what he said is indeed true. It really is.

Agreed. It's all true but yet another shining example of a post that will be completely overlooked because of the aggressive and (bordering on) illiterate way it was written.

Tolero
02-26-2008, 09:10 AM
We appreciate constructive criticism, but thank you for your feed back.