PDA

View Full Version : Bad Weather Blues sigh..

Kalari
02-21-2008, 04:14 PM
Welp got my son down for a nap got all the chores finished tried to sit down an relax with the game and a storm popped up. My connection keeps going in and out. I guess our poor Satellite just cant handle a little wind and rain. Sigh wanted to do that Xorian run I got a tell about but just not gonna happen.

If any of my guild mates are looking for me today you may not see me if the storm goes on into the night. Im really gonna have to do something about this connection issue soon. Either way hopefully i'll be able to play tonight after getting my evening routine done if not see you guys tommorrow.

As for now I guess I'll go read a book or something considering I probably will get kicked off again soon not gonna try to keep reading the forums gets me frustrated to have that page not found **** come up.

Beherit_Baphomar
02-21-2008, 04:18 PM
You have satellite internet?

I feel for you.

We had satellite internet here at our office for a few months...t'was the only thing available out here in BFE.
We eventually found a company that would put in T1, but man, I done some shopping around for that.

Kalari
02-22-2008, 04:29 PM
ugh id kill to be able to put T1 here but till I can I just put my name down on wireless websites and dsl providers hoping one day they will come to my area. Its gonna be stormy all weekend so im just gonna have to try and play as best as i can and not do long quest if its touch down for the storms. No point of going on a long run i'll get kicked off of before I can even get halfway threw.