PDA

View Full Version : End Of The Challengers Guild

jaasper
02-21-2008, 12:08 PM
As the title says, the Challengers guild has disbanded. Thank you to all the Challengers guild members over the last 1 - 1/2 years (yes we were together for that long). It was an amazing run. We had a core group of 60 charachets and about 20 dedicated players. We all new the game well and knew each other even better.

All is not lost though. The sheer majority has merged with Eternal Wrath, where they have been openly accepted.

So, lastly, I want to thank all those who made the Challengers fun, and all the Eternal Wrath members for taking them in.

Mars~

BuzzSaw
02-22-2008, 12:10 PM
What happened to make you close your doors ?

You had some very stand up people in your guild

Just Wonderin'
Buzz

jaasper
02-22-2008, 03:04 PM
Thanks for the good word,
The guild we saw as a group of professionals in that we did know the game pretty well...
Thing is, when a guild is medium to small in size everyone must be on at the same time to run guild only parties. Many of the members became agitated with their schedules. We started to require more and more pugs in our groups. We look to our left and see other groups with 200+ people and it became just too hard to compete.
Its like the galaxys.. the larger a guild gets the more gravitational pull they have to others. So our guild got sucked in...

Like I said, the guild which we merged with are a great bunch of people... I did feel sad for half a day, then realized it was just a game after all.