PDA

View Full Version : Just in case....

Kindoki
02-18-2008, 05:52 PM
I put this in the wrong forum originally....can someone please help me with key mapping?

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=136732

Kindoki
02-21-2008, 07:34 PM
After working on this for quite a while, I have mapped "accept choice", "interact", and "action interact" to my num-enter key. This combination almost does what I want it to do, but I have to have the cursor directly over a door, etc. if I want to interact with it using num-enter. Interestingly enough though, when I press the letter "u", which is the default for "interact" that gets shuffled to second place when I map num-enter, does exactly what I want it to do. But num-enter does not. Sooooo....there is obviously something fishy with num-enter, and now that I have done all this working, I seem to remember this being an issue one time before, and there being something non intuitive that I had to do to get num-enter to work. However, I don't know what the solution is, or why "u" works as expected, but num-enter does not. I have tried this with my num-lock on and off, but that doesn't seem to make a difference.

Soooo....can anyone tell me why the letter "u" does what I want it to do, but when I keymap the num-enter key, it won't?