PDA

View Full Version : Tempest II , STWF, oh my!

Illuminati
02-18-2008, 01:57 PM
Just curious, since I have some builds waiting on this...

-Where / what / when is Tempest II?
-ditto above with STWF

Thanks!

Illuminati

Mhykke
02-18-2008, 04:31 PM
Yep,

My ranger/rogue is still sitting at lvl 15, even though he has enough experience to level to 16, b/c I want to see what the requirements are for STWF before spending that ability point at 16.

Impaqt
02-18-2008, 04:36 PM
Yep,

My ranger/rogue is still sitting at lvl 15, even though he has enough experience to level to 16, b/c I want to see what the requirements are for STWF before spending that ability point at 16.

Codog already said it wuld be 19

Take it for what its worth though.. He also eluded it was going to be in Mod6.....

There was also talk to Tempest II Granting Superior TWF Regardless of Dex.....

Mhykke
02-18-2008, 04:40 PM
Codog already said it wuld be 19

Take it for what its worth though.. He also eluded it was going to be in Mod6.....

There was also talk to Tempest II Granting Superior TWF Regardless of Dex.....

That's what I mean....I have the tempest I enhancement....I'm waiting to make sure that tempest II will be a way to grant STWF......just in case it isn't, I'll have to use the lvl 16 point and place it into dex on my dwarf.

Illuminati
02-18-2008, 07:04 PM
That's what I mean....I have the tempest I enhancement....I'm waiting to make sure that tempest II will be a way to grant STWF......just in case it isn't, I'll have to use the lvl 16 point and place it into dex on my dwarf.

Yeah some clarification would be nice since it is effecting how some of us build or continue.