PDA

View Full Version : Traffic Vent

MrNarc
02-15-2008, 04:22 PM
It's friday 5.15 pm and there is a 3 lane collision blocking the bridge home. So rahter than be in a car waiting many moons for this to be cleared, I'm still at work.

If I had a wish right now, it would being able to say "clear my sky" and have several fighter planes blow the **** out of these wrecks so I can go home.

Next vent: LEARN TO DRIVE IN THE WINTER. Anyone can drive in the spring/summer/fall but noone ever bothers to learn to drive in the snow and ice. Should be mandatory.

Feeling a bit better now
(oh for want of a disintegrating ray)

D

Impaqt
02-15-2008, 04:24 PM
Theres only 1 Bridge Home?

binnsr
02-15-2008, 04:27 PM
Theres only 1 Bridge Home?

dunno about Ontario, but where I live, if one bridge is closed, then the other bridges are going to be a royal mess for hours ..

Brutous
02-15-2008, 04:47 PM
Spent two weeks out of the country during on my travels (ah I miss those days) well long story short wanted to take a different route ended being longer then just waiting-

Borrigain
02-15-2008, 05:44 PM
You mean you've never sat for hours on the great Interstate-405 parking lot in Los Angeles?

In the day, in the summer, with wonderful weather?

lol....welcome to my world.....:D

borr.

binnsr
02-15-2008, 07:36 PM
You mean you've never sat for hours on the great Interstate-405 parking lot in Los Angeles?

In the day, in the summer, with wonderful weather?

lol....welcome to my world.....:D

borr.

I once spent 5 hours on the A3 between Stuttgart and Munich (most of it with the engine off) .. fun times :)

MrNarc
02-17-2008, 02:15 PM
1 major multi lane bridge. If that goes down then there is only one single lane route or 1 hour through town to the only other alternate route.

D