PDA

View Full Version : Looking for non rush / light rp guild

Draggoth
02-13-2008, 07:02 PM
Greetings all,

I am looking for a non-rush, light RP guild to join (heavier RP ok too),
if any are still around.

I am not interested in xp runs, loot runs, rush for favor runs etc., I just want to slow down and enjoy the game, although I have nothing against that type of play, I am hoping to find players that have a similar view as me, maybe some old school type D&Ders.

I have a 16 wizard, 8 cleric, various level 5 fighter types, and I am also willing to roll up a new character if needed.

Thanks for listening,
in game email would be Draggoth

thalion
02-13-2008, 07:15 PM
We have an entire guild of static groups with a team (or two ;)) playing on designated days covering just about every day of the week. Oh, and here is the best part, most match your stated playstyle - follow my signature link to learn more about us.
... and you may also wish to keep an eyeout for members of "The Forsworn" Roleplay Guild!

AoD45154
02-14-2008, 01:56 PM
Yes The Forsworn is always looking for roleplayers, we are a relatively new guild (started in Oct. 2007) but many of us have played since the start. We have characters in many different levels. We welcome light to heavy rpers, :) whatever you are comfortable with. We are a mature friendly fun group. :p
Our forum link is in my signature below or feel free to look any of us up online!
(note that our guild name in game is: The Forsworn 'RP' )

Thanks!

neoanderthal
02-14-2008, 03:41 PM
We have an entire guild of static groups with a team (or two ;)) playing on designated days covering just about every day of the week. Oh, and here is the best part, most match your stated playstyle - follow my signature link to learn more about us.
... and you may also wish to keep an eyeout for members of "The Forsworn" Roleplay Guild!

Hah, I see thalion got here first. Dedicated Teams is definitely worth a look.

Dymond
02-14-2008, 04:30 PM
Greetings all,

I am looking for a non-rush, light RP guild to join (heavier RP ok too),
if any are still around.

I am not interested in xp runs, loot runs, rush for favor runs etc., I just want to slow down and enjoy the game, although I have nothing against that type of play, I am hoping to find players that have a similar view as me, maybe some old school type D&Ders.

I have a 16 wizard, 8 cleric, various level 5 fighter types, and I am also willing to roll up a new character if needed.

Thanks for listening,
in game email would be Draggoth

Draggoth. Our RPG guild is in desperate need of a cleric! We would love to have you play with us. Most of us have been playing together in this group for over a year now, in fact its closer to two years.

Draggoth
02-15-2008, 02:19 PM
thanks for the replies guys,

Dymond your team plays on the one day I dont really have time to play =( most other days I am on during the evening but Saturdays I dont usually play.

The dedicated teams might be exactly what I need so I will send out some messages to some of the teams to see if they have openings.

Also it is good to see a roleplaying guild, Hail Forsworn ! I will browse your website too and will send an in game mail. I have been wanting to come up with some good backstories for my characters, so now is a good time.

ShaeNightbird
02-16-2008, 12:32 PM
Hail, and Well Met!
I am one who is new to the world, but fit the qualifications, being mature, non rush,team oriented, and friendly. I seek like minded companions for RP questing, but as I mentioned I am VERY new to the world!(3 days as of today, but I do catch on quickly.) Is there a place among ye for someone like myself? Possibly a newbie group one could direct me to? I know not if any guild would accept someone as new as myself, but I would like to meet folks, team, make friends, and develop to the point where I'd be an asset to a guild, not a liability. I am a lv 2 Human cleric, or lvl 1 Elven ranger. A wizard, sorceress, or rogue could also mysteriously appear if one was needed.(I am most familiar with these classes from other games I play, but am also open to learning others.) I chose Sarlona specifically, after researching the other servers and determining that here wouldst most likely be the best fit. However, I know practically no one, save my husband, with whom I arrived. He is still in the decision phase. I, however, have decided to commit myself, parting with the necessary gold to ensure my future in the realm. Therefore I wander, a lady alone, slaying foul Kobolds and stepping in the most ungodly oozes, with none to share the laughter at my heroic attempts to not get lost in sewers, dank basements, or the streets of lovely Stormreach. I do, however, know where the Taverns are. If you see a human woman named Janadanu, or a purple haired Elven woman named Vierre in the Wayward Lobster or Leaky Dinghy, this will be me. Please feel free to hail me, introduce yourself, and hoist a tankard of ale or three!

thalion
02-17-2008, 09:28 AM
... I do, however, know where the Taverns are. If you see a human woman named Janadanu, or a purple haired Elven woman named Vierre in the Wayward Lobster or Leaky Dinghy, this will be me. Please feel free to hail me, introduce yourself, and hoist a tankard of ale or three!

Welcome to Sarlona! The Saturday "The Eberron Expeditionary Force" static group on Sarlona (approx 3rd level), they are newbie friendly and have space.

..The dedicated teams might be exactly what I need so I will send out some messages to some of the teams to see if they have openings...

That's what I was thinking ;) - I look forward to seeing you join our ranks!

And all you other interested players follow my signature link to see a list of all our teams day/times/availability...

ShaeNightbird
02-19-2008, 11:25 AM
I am truly overjoyed! In the short time that I've made my presence known, the good folk of the Forsworn have taken me in. This has been a wonderful thing, I shall endeavour to make them most proud for doing so. Thank ye for the kind welcome. I am quite happy here. We shall meet on the road someday, sir, and I'll not disappoint ye!

Good Hunting.

thalion
02-20-2008, 10:55 AM
Since you are new here may I suggest you keep an eye out for a nimble halfling named "Thyst", he is quite the little business man and often has many ventures afoot! His heart is in the right place, but I give you a word of caution he does not actually work for the Harbor Master.

* whispers * of course under the right circumstance he sometimes is the Harbor Master ;)

ShaeNightbird
02-21-2008, 10:41 AM
I'll keep me eye out for Thyst, sir. And if he's anything like my good friend Topnot, I'd best be keepin me eye to me purse as well. Apparently I become rather clumsy, and "misplace" things quite often when good Topper is about. But this gentleman Thryst seems like a most ambitious sort. Business is business, as well I know, and I'd prefer be on the gaining end of such an enterprise than the losing! I'll hail him heartily if I see him about in town. :)