PDA

View Full Version : DDO Music Downloads!

Quarion
02-13-2008, 11:51 AM
DDO's turning 2 and we hereby proclaim February DDO Month! To kick off the anniversary celebration, (and by popular demand) we've dug out and dusted off our records! Lets all do a little reminiscing during this 2nd birthday of DDO, by downloading and listening the Official Sound Track of Dungeons and Dragons Online™ Stormreach™!

Over the next few week's will be releasing new tracks to complete your collection. For now, here's the first set!
DDO Theme (Part 1) (http://download.level3.turbine.com/ddo/music/01-DDOTheme-Part1.mp3)
DDO Theme (Part 2) (http://download.level3.turbine.com/ddo/music/02-DDOTheme-Part2.mp3)
DDO Theme (Part 3) (http://download.level3.turbine.com/ddo/music/03-DDOTheme-Part3.mp3)
I (http://download.level3.turbine.com/ddo/music/04-InTheHarbor.mp3)n The Harbor (http://download.level3.turbine.com/ddo/music/04-InTheHarbor.mp3)
Tavern Rock - Volume 1 (http://download.level3.turbine.com/ddo/music/05-TavernRockVolume1.mp3)/dance!
(From now on, the downloads section of DDO.COM will have a "Audio" page where you can find these songs in the future!)

Wizzly_Bear
02-13-2008, 12:04 PM
spiffy, thanks

Shaamis
02-13-2008, 12:06 PM
I have one word: ringtones!!!!!

That would be sweet.

any chance to convert these for ringtones? I don't know how to do that, so if anyone knows, please tell me

Fahkrin
02-13-2008, 12:09 PM
How about some new bard songs while we're focusing on music? I don't mean new songs for buffing, I mean making each buffing song actually use a unique tune.

moorewr
02-13-2008, 12:14 PM
Great, now I'm sitting in my office intoning "I dealt in death; it was all I knew..." :)

Akhad_Durn
02-13-2008, 12:18 PM
Thanks, this a great start. :-)

Hakushi
02-13-2008, 12:43 PM
Very nice, thank you for these. :)

dakkon75
02-13-2008, 01:00 PM
I just put the Tavern rock on my phone as a ringtone. Wow, I am such a geek. :eek:

sir_midus
02-13-2008, 01:28 PM
Now i can get my DDO fix at work.
Thanks
Sir Midus
:D

Humperdink
02-13-2008, 01:30 PM
While these are nice, there's really nothing like groovin' to Missy Elliot's "Get Ur GEEK On" while soloing the Vale. :-)

Ustice
02-13-2008, 01:41 PM
So, THIS is why your internet connection is wonky! Everyone is downloading the songs! :)

Dymond
02-13-2008, 05:23 PM
I heard this really cool tune when we were out in the vale last night by one of the explorer points.. I hope that makes it to the audio..

Borrigain
02-13-2008, 05:27 PM
Great....thanks.......

Now I can't get "tavern rock" out of my head at work.....

At home it was bad enough, but now this......

:D

Borr.

Ganak
02-13-2008, 05:33 PM
Tavern rock!

Qzipoun
02-13-2008, 05:34 PM
Completely useless for me but thanks :D

I might actually motivate myself to make a ddo video now that I have music :)

Ranmaru2
02-13-2008, 06:47 PM

That would be sweet.

any chance to convert these for ringtones? I don't know how to do that, so if anyone knows, please tell me

Just get a phone that supports USB connections. Windows XP has an entire phones list that it has compatible drivers for, so if your phone connects to the computer, connect it. You'll need software that coincides with your phone type. Usually the software allows you to edit how long you want the ringtone to be and what part you want.

kurzit
02-13-2008, 06:57 PM

That would be sweet.

Try this, i know you can use it for free. It takes any audio file and can convert it to a ringtone. I just got it last night so im not really good at using it yet lol

http://www.ddz1977.com/

Duplicate_18
02-13-2008, 07:22 PM
Google Audacity. It is a free MP3 converter. You can download plug-ins for whatever audio type your phone needs. I use it and use bluetooth to copy over from laptop to family's cell phones. No usb or special software needed.

-Chi

Zorlinta
02-13-2008, 07:46 PM
TY AWESOME, go go turbine ^_^

ill wait axious for more songs available

iamsamoth0
02-13-2008, 08:22 PM
Tavern Rock vol.1 ??!?..
"It is?"
"Well, turn it up..."
:p
I want all the tavern tunes.
I have actually logged into the game just to listen and hear DDO Theme 2, it would just sit on the load screen for a few minutes.
Sick, I know, huh?!?

May we request?
I want the bazaar music as well. And all the tavern songs, I was going to visit them and write the song play list out so I could find my favorite watering hole. And place to log in and out from. I wanna be able to choose my playlist in the taverns. Maybe in the audio options.

This game rocks.

CA

Kerr
02-13-2008, 11:03 PM
Is it just me, or is DDO Music 2 music from the composer Chris Franke from "Babylon 5?" I'd swear that's an exact track from his CD.

cdbd3rd
02-14-2008, 08:29 AM
Tavern Rock vol.1 ??!?..
"It is?"
"Well, turn it up..."
:p
I want all the tavern tunes.
I have actually logged into the game just to listen and hear DDO Theme 2, it would just sit on the load screen for a few minutes.
Sick, I know, huh?!?

May we request?
I want the bazaar music as well. And all the tavern songs, I was going to visit them and write the song play list out so I could find my favorite watering hole. And place to log in and out from. I wanna be able to choose my playlist in the taverns. Maybe in the audio options.

This game rocks.

CA

LOL! I have hooked my kids MP3 player up to record some of the music.
Specifically, the music at the end of the Explosive solo quest, and the music in... ah what's her name....:confused: The little quest spot where ya get your dragonmark researched.... (My memory sux this morning.):o

But yeah. Those two. ;)

rfachini
02-14-2008, 02:28 PM
DDO's turning 2 and we hereby proclaim February DDO Month! To kick off the anniversary celebration, (and by popular demand) we've dug out and dusted off our records! Lets all do a little reminiscing during this 2nd birthday of DDO, by downloading and listening the Official Sound Track of Dungeons and Dragons Online™ Stormreach™!

Over the next few week's will be releasing new tracks to complete your collection. For now, here's the first set!
DDO Theme (Part 1) (http://download.level3.turbine.com/ddo/music/01-DDOTheme-Part1.mp3)
DDO Theme (Part 2) (http://download.level3.turbine.com/ddo/music/02-DDOTheme-Part2.mp3)
DDO Theme (Part 3) (http://download.level3.turbine.com/ddo/music/03-DDOTheme-Part3.mp3)
I (http://download.level3.turbine.com/ddo/music/04-InTheHarbor.mp3)n The Harbor (http://download.level3.turbine.com/ddo/music/04-InTheHarbor.mp3)
Tavern Rock - Volume 1 (http://download.level3.turbine.com/ddo/music/05-TavernRockVolume1.mp3)/dance!
(From now on, the downloads section of DDO.COM will have a "Audio" page where you can find these songs in the future!)

Wow, that's great! Thanks, Quarion. I'd ask you to be my Valentine, but my wife might get jealous and hit you with a Whirlwind Attack.:D

pwrslyd
02-14-2008, 03:57 PM
Tavern Rock is now my ringtone, as well. Welcome to Geekville, please enjoy your stay! :D

Zarbryn
02-14-2008, 05:31 PM
Man! I haven't had my music turned up for so long this brings me back to my Newbie days. Running around the first training area then finally getting to the Harbor all the while thinking... "FARK this game ROCKS!"

kinar
07-29-2009, 02:05 AM
Sorry to Necro a fairly ancient thread. But is there any chance we could get the music from the bard songs in MP3 format?

These would make awesome ringtones

Tolero
07-29-2009, 01:44 PM
Sorry to Necro a fairly ancient thread. But is there any chance we could get the music from the bard songs in MP3 format?

No promises but I'll see what I can do :)

Pwesiela
07-29-2009, 01:46 PM

You'll be able to tell a DDOer from accross the room!! :D

iamsamoth0
07-29-2009, 01:52 PM

Poke some one in the ribs for the track to post, p.p.p.pleease?!

BattleCircle
07-29-2009, 03:15 PM
LOL DDO ringtones would be awesome :D

kinar
07-30-2009, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the effort Tolero. Thats all I can ask for.

You'll be able to tell a DDOer from accross the room!! :D
A secret handshake of sorts! And as an added bonus, the bard songs actually sound like ringtones so you wouldn't get strangers staring at you when it rings in the middle of a church service playing Baby Got Back.

Pwesiela
07-30-2009, 01:30 PM
A secret handshake of sorts! And as an added bonus, the bard songs actually sound like ringtones so you wouldn't get strangers staring at you when it rings in the middle of a church service playing Baby Got Back.

No, but I can imagine certain gamers (not me, of course) who would start running around after hearing it believing that they are now stronger, more skilled, and tougher than they used to be....:p

VonBek
07-30-2009, 01:54 PM

+1 for a Good Idea

Zaal
08-03-2009, 04:42 PM
Hey all,

Posted a while back was my request for the original Tent jam as a download... seemed then to be at least for me the ultimate Ring Tone.

I know, some hated it some loved it...

Available?

Future
08-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Anyway to get the Music from House P? :)

Tolero
08-03-2009, 05:15 PM
The tent music should already be available, check the music page again it should be the most recent one

Re: House P

Since I'm already checking on the bard music, I'll see if I can nab the House P while I'm at it.

For Unlimited I wouldn't mind doing a compilation of people's favorite in-dungeon music that isn't already in the music page (http://www.ddo.com/ddomedia/audio), so if anyone has any other musical favorites let me know and I'll see if I can't corral them into a new batch ^^

Hakushi
08-04-2009, 12:37 AM
if anyone has any other musical favorites let me know

The music in the entrance of The Reavers Fate is my favorite. :)

Zaius
08-04-2009, 03:12 AM
For Unlimited I wouldn't mind doing a compilation of people's favorite in-dungeon music that isn't already in the music page (http://www.ddo.com/ddomedia/audio), so if anyone has any other musical favorites let me know and I'll see if I can't corral them into a new batch ^^

I'll second Lockania's hall of the mark/entrance to the Reaver's Fate music. Also, how about the music that plays on the Shavarath explorer area battlefield? I sat out there amidst the Tieflings and Devils just soaking up the sounds.

honkuimushi
08-04-2009, 08:52 AM
The tent music should already be available, check the music page again it should be the most recent one

Since I'm already checking on the bard music, I'll see if I can nab the House P while I'm at it.

Are you sure that's right? It says "The Bazaar" but the title of the track that plays is jung_tav1.mp3 and it's the music in the Threnal bar. Is that the same music for the Tent? It's been awhile and my memory is a bit hazy.

Tolero
08-04-2009, 09:43 AM
Are you sure that's right? It says "The Bazaar" but the title of the track that plays is jung_tav1.mp3 and it's the music in the Threnal bar. Is that the same music for the Tent? It's been awhile and my memory is a bit hazy.

Well we do use the same songs in more than one place at times in public spaces :) try wandering into various taverns and see which ones share the same band so to speak hehehe. Part of that is to have one extra "cue" for a player to know what type of public space they're in. I can't really think of any spaces where we use tavern music in a non-tavern or shop music in a non-shop. The original bazaar was the one strange exception, but then again it was a pretty exceptional space... like a tent of holding or something.

honkuimushi
08-04-2009, 10:40 AM
Well we do use the same songs in more than one place at times in public spaces :) try wandering into various taverns and see which ones share the same band so to speak hehehe. Part of that is to have one extra "cue" for a player to know what type of public space they're in. I can't really think of any spaces where we use tavern music in a non-tavern or shop music in a non-shop. The original bazaar was the one strange exception, but then again it was a pretty exceptional space... like a tent of holding or something.

Thanks. I just wanted to check. Though as for Tavern music being used in non-tavern spaces, I believe that the end of An Exlposive Situation uses part of "A Tavern Far Away."

Pwesiela
08-04-2009, 11:16 AM

One request: VoN6. I remember the first time I crossed that barrier and saw Velah rise for the first time.....and the music was awsome!

honkuimushi
08-04-2009, 11:24 AM
One request: VoN6. I remember the first time I crossed that barrier and saw Velah rise for the first time.....and the music was awsome!

Didn't they use the DDO Theme part 3 for Von 6?

Epox
08-04-2009, 11:26 AM

Actually I seem to recall a shrine area in the Vale that must have speakers hidden somewhere that play tavern music. :eek:

Pwesiela
08-04-2009, 11:32 AM

Dunno, and I can't DL right now since I'm at work..... <_< >_> <_< :eek:

GhostNull
08-04-2009, 12:27 PM

Just listened to the track, it's definitely not the old Bazaar music. You're right, jung_tav1.mp3 is from that little tent in Threnal.

As stated above, not the right track. Please Tolero, find us the correct one from the old Bazaar! :D

Nope, not that track either for VoN 6. It was far more "epic" sounding than DDO Theme Part 3. Be nice to get the track though...

As far as other music I'd like to see, maybe from the Shroud.

iamsamoth0
08-04-2009, 12:29 PM

It was a 30 sec or so looping percussion piece, with a really up tempo and alot of attack.
It looped constantly some people hated it with a passion. I loved it, I did get tired of it, sometimes.
As I listen too the taverns far away compilations, it could very well be a snippet of one of these tunes easily.
More edit~
After screening the three tracks for Tavern Far.. I feel I can say it is not contained within these compositions either. So, I don't think it's a 'part' of one of these three.

Zaal
08-04-2009, 12:40 PM
thx all for validating my sanity on the old tent (Market Bazaar) jam - yes, not the same as Threnal... It was precussion and what, snapping fingers only?

For me a very exotic track far removed from just about anything - a great ring tone I do believe it'd make :)

Akhad_Durn
08-04-2009, 01:08 PM
The original bazaar was the one strange exception, but then again it was a pretty exceptional space... like a tent of holding or something.

The music thats posted for the bazaar, unfortunately, positively isn't the music that was used inside the bazaar tent. Can we get the one that was used? Please, please, please.... :D

Quite honestly, sometimes I'd log on just to listen to the bazaar music, it was really one of the best tracks in the game at the time.

I really like the end boss room music for "An Explosive Situation". I beleive that its the track titled "Behold the Beholder".

GhostNull
08-04-2009, 01:13 PM
thx all for validating my sanity on the old tent (Market Bazaar) jam - yes, not the same as Threnal... It was precussion and what, snapping fingers only?

For me a very exotic track far removed from just about anything - a great ring tone I do believe it'd make :)

Yeah, I remember the beginning had a snapping-finger tone followed by the bongo-drum precussion.

It was a very lively and unique track.

Xiloscient
08-04-2009, 04:06 PM
It's So Funny You never Really Hear the Music Yet Subconsciously You understand what type of Instance your in ect.. ect.. just based on the music playing it's like the Final Fantasy Series...

Future
08-05-2009, 10:22 PM
Maybe a little STK ....that little piano solo is kinda cool... Just put out a DDO soundtrack! That should satisfy us! :)

GhostNull
08-06-2009, 02:58 AM
Maybe a little STK ....that little piano solo is kinda cool... Just put out a DDO soundtrack! That should satisfy us! :)

Ah yeah, some of that ambient dungeon music would be nice as well ;)

Twerpp
08-12-2009, 12:56 AM
While on topic who the hell is that guy in the marketplace that goes aughhhh uagh uagh uagh uagh? Know what Im talkin about? That sound is a trip.

Future
08-13-2009, 08:54 AM
While on topic who the hell is that guy in the marketplace that goes aughhhh uagh uagh uagh uagh? Know what Im talkin about? That sound is a trip.

But not as funny as when Halfling Males bite the dust! The noises they make are hysterical. We actually sat on the boat in house D, and had a guildie bring his halfling and had him bound there and repeatedly made him /death. Probably one of the best times we had. :)

rfachini
08-14-2009, 12:09 PM
But not as funny as when Halfling Males bite the dust! The noises they make are hysterical. We actually sat on the boat in house D, and had a guildie bring his halfling and had him bound there and repeatedly made him /death. Probably one of the best times we had. :)

They are pretty funny as barbarians too. When they rage it sounds like a two-year-old throwing a temper tantrum.

Tammuz
10-07-2009, 07:20 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e8bb584deaab04575bf1f12f1ff3f30ad8c976b7 b43088e7f85d402b9fc3640c

Uploaded Hall of The Mark to a temporary mediafire folder. I apologize for lack of quality.

(And for Necromancy, sorry its my chosen school. :P)

I thought it was some kind of non-common language call to prayer or the like.

dakiller42
03-02-2010, 08:20 PM
one question, how do you get them? recording or from a file located in the game folder?

Zaal
03-03-2010, 12:24 AM
Well, still waiting for the original Market jam with the bongo's and finger snapping - I recall, no guitar.

Anyone know on the original disk where the file can be manually extracted ?

Zaal
03-03-2010, 12:24 AM
one question, how do you get them? recording or from a file located in the game folder?

Have a look at the 1st post in this thread.

or check out: http://www.ddo.com/ddomedia/audio

iamsamoth0
03-03-2010, 01:31 PM
The old music from the Bazaar is a snipped piece of fight music from Tangleroot Explorer area. I'm pretty sure it's in there somewhere. Finally, it's a relief to get a taste of it anyway. I hope they will give us the combat tracks from that area to check out. ;)

sallysmith
03-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Hello,

Is there a way to get the music onto your computer without it being embedded in the browser?

iamsamoth0
03-09-2010, 09:15 PM
Hello,

Is there a way to get the music onto your computer without it being embedded in the browser?

You should right click over the link and save it, that is at least one method that should work. Or if it opens in windows media player, click on the file button and, 'save as...'.
Hope that helps.

Ukenburger
03-25-2010, 04:10 AM
To the people who still want their fix of the old inner marketplace tent, embrace the nostalgia (http://rageclash.net/rageclash/sound/ddo/music/Town/marketplace_tent.ogg).

iamsamoth0
04-18-2010, 12:08 AM
To the people who still want their fix of the old inner marketplace tent, embrace the nostalgia (http://rageclash.net/rageclash/sound/ddo/music/Town/marketplace_tent.ogg).

If it only worked!! I would give you rep everyday for a month! Now that I know it's a piece of the fight music from tangleroot gorge I am gonna try an figure out how to fascinate some low level creature long enough to listen to it a few times. I really miss it. The music in the market place is worn out for me, I usually turn the volume down until I move to a different area. And now that we have to 'go' to the market, 'in' the market theres just no escaping it. I really wish they would have made a special music track to play during the moments when searching for eggs. That would have been a thoughtful insight.

But, for now thanks for the attempt I hope you will see this and maybe get a chance to fix the link.

Sadiagraxa
05-30-2010, 02:52 PM
Where can i find and download the music of "Finding The Path" quest ?

Thanks in advance :)

iamsamoth0
06-01-2010, 07:58 AM

Thank-you much.

iamsamoth0
06-01-2010, 08:16 AM

Thanks in advance :)

Is that?

Ukenburger
06-05-2010, 02:49 PM
With the new update 5 also comes new music:

Phiarlan Chapterhouse (http://rageclash.net/rageclash/sound/ddo/music/Music/phiarlan_chapterhouse.ogg)
Carnival Battle #1 (http://rageclash.net/rageclash/sound/ddo/music/Battle/carnival_battle_1.ogg)
Carnival Battle #2 (http://rageclash.net/rageclash/sound/ddo/music/Battle/carnival_battle_2.ogg)
Carnival Battle #3 (http://rageclash.net/rageclash/sound/ddo/music/Battle/carnival_battle_3.ogg)
Carnival Battle #4 (http://rageclash.net/rageclash/sound/ddo/music/Battle/carnival_battle_4.ogg)
Under the Big Top - Battle (http://rageclash.net/rageclash/sound/ddo/music/Battle/malicia_tent_battle.ogg)

Finding the Path: Protect Your Will (http://rageclash.net/rageclash/sound/ddo/music/Music/protect_your_will.mp3)