PDA

View Full Version : ddolite error?????

fefnir3284
02-12-2008, 05:18 AM
went I try to unzip the ddolite skin I get an error message at the very end of the unzipping process. quote 'error when reading file' what does this mean? Ive download the skin 5 times and I get this message everytime I try to unzip it

Wulf_Ratbane
02-12-2008, 08:07 AM
went I try to unzip the ddolite skin I get an error message at the very end of the unzipping process. quote 'error when reading file' what does this mean? Ive download the skin 5 times and I get this message everytime I try to unzip it

I posted this bug in the offsite forum (as requested by the modder).

The bug is in the UI interface for the xp bar; one of these files is corrupted.

To fix the bug (until the modder fixes it) go ahead and unzip ddolite; ignore the error.

When it is done unzipping, go into the ddolite folder, sort by name, and delete all the entries that start "xp_". There will be two or three of these, depending on when you got the error.

Then go into the original UISkin folder, sort by name, grab all of the "xp_" files (six or seven of them, IIRC) and copy them into the ddolite folder.

Cairenn
02-12-2008, 10:04 AM
It's xp_bar_center.tga that is corrupted. I've sent a PM to the author alerting them to the fact. Hopefully they'll update their zip file shortly with a corrected version. :)