PDA

View Full Version : How come the new raid has no favor?

Gol
02-09-2008, 09:02 AM
Or, at least, doesn't show up on the favor panel? :(

bobbryan2
02-09-2008, 09:04 AM
Or, at least, doesn't show up on the favor panel? :(

Get to a high enough level and it'll show up.

Shade
02-09-2008, 09:13 AM

Well im XP capped and it doesn't show up for me.. Currently.

It is very buggy. After I completed the raid - it didn't show up. But the next day I checked my favor log - and it was there, showing no progress tho I had completed it.

I asked a friend who did complete it with me - and he did infact get the favor, it gave 11 points.
We later beat it on hard and he got the favor again - 22 points, and I still haven't got any.. And also the quest disapeared from the list.

It also randomly apears and disapears from the LFM panel - very strange.

Gol
02-09-2008, 09:23 AM
I'm 16.3, and even completed it last night - still not there.
http://adayfam.net/ddo/PatronLog.jpg

bobbryan2
02-09-2008, 09:38 AM

I have no idea why it's not updating. I was just saying it was on the favor sheet.

I know it doesn't show up when you're still 14th.

BlueLightBandit
02-09-2008, 11:18 PM
Sometimes favor doesn't show up for a while... it could be minutes, hours... or days. This is true of every quest. I just doubt that anybody actually checks their favor on a regular basis other than when running favor.

Drekisen
02-09-2008, 11:51 PM

Straight to ur puter and get LotD done before complaing about this any further!!!!!! lol j/k

Shima-ra
02-10-2008, 12:55 AM
I've seen it show up for me.
With none as completion after I completed it.
Now it doesnt show up anymore.
Who can guess what the bug really is.

Glenalth
02-10-2008, 04:03 AM
It showed up on one of my level 16 characters, but not on the other 2.

Haven't completed it yet to do any further "testing".

Hakushi
02-10-2008, 08:38 AM
I completed it and I havn't seen it in my list when I looked. This could be part of the fix we're getting tuesday, along with the collectables dropping in the quest not advancing their quests.

Gol
02-12-2008, 12:17 PM
Still not fixed after today's patch.

stockwizard5
02-12-2008, 12:55 PM
Same here ...

Completion and Favor on Priest
Completion and NO Favor on Drew
NO Completion and NO Favor on Fains

hmmmm .... not sure what I did differently if anything?

Freeman
02-12-2008, 01:12 PM
Every time I glance through the Dev Discussion forum, I read this thread as "How come the new raid has no flavor?" Then I get "It has a flavor? Nom, nom, nom" stuck in my head. Too much lolcat :(

BigNastyMP
02-12-2008, 06:32 PM
The Shroud did not show up on my favor list until after completion.
11 points of The Twelve favor for a level 17 raid that shows up in my favor log after completion.

Gol
02-12-2008, 06:59 PM
I've completed it twice now (Normal and Hard) :(

Gol
02-14-2008, 08:11 AM
Developers? Bueller?

ENGRAV0
02-14-2008, 08:30 AM
Sometimes favor doesn't show up for a while... it could be minutes, hours... or days. This is true of every quest. I just doubt that anybody actually checks their favor on a regular basis other than when running favor.

Not to argue, perhaps just to add a little more here. My level 2 had it on his list, my level capped characters, (All of them, total of 3 that are capped, 2 more that are closing in) still do not show it. 3 have the Shroud assigned, and again, not showing up.

It is certainly bugged, but if you ask an in game GM you end up waiting for over an hour, with the suggestion of putting in a bug report. So, eh, guess it will just be something we will all guess at until the DEV's get around to fixing it. Though, I have collected my Large Ingredients Bag (100 Favor Reward).

akla_thornfist
02-14-2008, 08:34 AM
same here dont show up and no favor after completion

ArkoHighStar
02-14-2008, 08:45 AM
yep still broken for me as well

Boulderun
02-14-2008, 10:54 AM
All kinds of things with the raid are broken, it was obviously released before it was ready to prevent the ****storm of a missed date. The repeat timer was obviously the most critical. There's also the shroud collectibles (which don't even have descriptions or icons), the 2 broken collectible questgivers, the splintered horns, the favor entry, the portal keeper threat, the healing gnolls ignoring trips and holds and such...

Borrigain
02-14-2008, 12:15 PM
Borr's still borked too. :(

Borr.

Bracosius
02-14-2008, 02:29 PM
I have completed hard on a character. The Shroud shows up in my favor list but is giving me no favor.

muffinlad
02-14-2008, 05:39 PM
Every time I glance through the Dev Discussion forum, I read this thread as "How come the new raid has no flavor?" Then I get "It has a flavor? Nom, nom, nom" stuck in my head. Too much lolcat :(

Me too. I was about to respond "it is pepermint flavor".....

muffinflav

Gol
02-18-2008, 11:09 AM
Does anybody who use to have to have this problem no longer experience it? Just wondering if there's any hope of ever getting it fixed once it's a no-show.

Shade
02-18-2008, 11:13 AM
Does anybody who use to have to have this problem no longer experience it? Just wondering if there's any hope of ever getting it fixed once it's a no-show.
It just randomly shows up and doesn't show up for me.

Once they fix it, it should be retroactive, as all previous favor related fixes have been. Even before favor existing in the game, all quests I did, did indeed count towards favor once added.

Whippy
02-19-2008, 11:29 AM
Before I completed it, it said Shroud in the compendium, but now that I have completed it, its gone, and no favour awarded!! Come on dev's fix it pretty please :)

Gol
02-19-2008, 11:43 AM
Before I completed it, it said Shroud in the compendium, but now that I have completed it, its gone, and no favour awarded!! Come on dev's fix it pretty please :)
Oh, that blows :(