PDA

View Full Version : European to USA game

Faidra
02-08-2008, 07:21 PM
I try to purchase online a copy of the USA game and got this msg :
The following products are restricted by the billing country you specified
Tryied to contact account support via technical support and nothing happend...told me to call or write an email for just a simple question.
Does anyone here can tell me what can i do or where i can buy a product key so i can upgrade my trial?

Yeti
02-11-2008, 10:52 AM
If our digital option is restricted in your area, you will need to purchase the physical copy of the game and have it shipped to your location.

Obylon
03-15-2008, 11:20 AM
Suppose I get the physical copy (which I don't need, I just want the product key) shipped here to Europe and activate my account. What happens after the 30 days runs out? Will I find out that subscription plans have similar restrictions? Will I be able to use the anniversary offer outside of North America?

Mad_Bombardier
03-15-2008, 01:02 PM
Suppose I get the physical copy (which I don't need, I just want the product key) shipped here to Europe and activate my account. What happens after the 30 days runs out? Will I find out that subscription plans have similar restrictions? Will I be able to use the anniversary offer outside of North America?I believe you will be able to maintain your US subscription from UK/EU. There was another US player not too long ago, who helped his brother in the UK do exactly what you are trying to do.