PDA

View Full Version : Disapointed about Kobold Sentries

parvo
02-07-2008, 12:27 PM
Kobold sentries throughout the harbor are still not fixed in mod 6. A lot of the fun of these quests has been gone since about mod 4 when they were broken. Why go through all the trouble of creating this cool mechanic then break it and leave it broken? The Garrison's quests has lost all it's flavor. There used to be a really cool Ogre encounter in WW part four. Kobold's new Ringleader = bonk.

Thanks for fixing Margurite. Kobolds Sentries next please.

ViVid7th
02-07-2008, 12:42 PM
You mean the randomness of them only sometimes sounding the alarm? Or is it something I am missing?

parvo
02-07-2008, 12:51 PM
There are a couple that you can still activate if you carefully manipulate them (not exactly the way a sentry is supposed to act). Others never (no matter what the player does) activate the alarms anymore. Garrison's is the latter.

trptim
02-07-2008, 01:50 PM
Yeah, they also don't let the wolves out anymore in (I think) Butcher's Path

I find that one really annoying.

Memnir
02-07-2008, 02:13 PM
BUg reported this one after Mod 4 broke the sentry AI, was told it would be fixed soon, bug reported it again through Mod 5 when I encountered it as requested by the Devs, saw it was not fixed in Mod 5, gave up.

parvo
02-07-2008, 03:24 PM
BUg reported this one after Mod 4 broke the sentry AI, was told it would be fixed soon, bug reported it again through Mod 5 when I encountered it as requested by the Devs, saw it was not fixed in Mod 5, gave up.

Please don't give up. I was instructed to report all un-fixed bugs after any mod. As dissapointing as it is, I'm stomping down my party at every broken sentry and ladder (again).