PDA

View Full Version : Request for Delete All in confirmed mail

Ustice
02-06-2008, 07:41 AM
I love the new Delete All button in the unconfirmed mail tab, and I would love to have one for confirmed mail too please. I often will send 10 or so items to a second character, and it would be nice to not have to delete those messages individually. Could we get this button for both tabs please? As a precaution, add a second warning dialog if there are any messages that contain attachments (PP,GP,SP,CP, or items).

Lorien_the_First_One
02-06-2008, 10:07 AM
I love the new Delete All button in the unconfirmed mail tab, and I would love to have one for confirmed mail too please. I often will send 10 or so items to a second character, and it would be nice to not have to delete those messages individually. Could we get this button for both tabs please? As a precaution, add a second warning dialog if there are any messages that contain attachments (PP,GP,SP,CP, or items).

Yes, 1000 times yes. I'd actually suggest that the confirmed one might be set to only delete mail without attachments, that removes the risk and if you're like me, its for a stack of empty & read mail that you really want that function.

Falco_Easts
02-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Yes, 1000 times yes. I'd actually suggest that the confirmed one might be set to only delete mail without attachments, that removes the risk and if you're like me, its for a stack of empty & read mail that you really want that function.

/Signed

parvo
02-06-2008, 05:18 PM

Yea. What he said. Especially for those of us who consolidate collectibles. Most assuredly /signed