PDA

View Full Version : please help tech support

Drewster126
02-06-2008, 01:04 AM
Every time I load DDO I get to the character screen to choose my char and enter world. my mouse keeps moving upward very fast and I cant click on anything. I went to live tech support and told them like everything they asked for about 35 min and finally he says" Go update your driver and blah blah blah website and then if you still have any problems check back with us". So I do it and restart it still doesnt work. I try to get back in contact and they are closed (f me). So I need some help please guys I cant do anything with it and even if I manage to enter world somehow it still does it. Any ideas would be great, thanks!!

Drewster126
02-06-2008, 01:14 AM
Okay well it stoppe for about 15 second and gave me time to log in... now i noticed its like im holding my shift key down... hes blocking and when i try to move it just hops like im blocking and stuff... My keys work fine in other games and same wiht mouse... nevr have any problems but in ddo... any help please... I just came back 4 day sago from a 8 month break... pleaseee helppp

Mybor
02-06-2008, 05:44 PM
I had the same problem in the past with a keyboard driver. If I remember correctly it was a Logitech keyboard and the driver was for the special keys, like e-mail, internet, etc. If you have any special driver or software installed try uninstalling them or updating the driver/software. I hope this helps.