PDA

View Full Version : A shout out from Bezzel

kn0ck
02-05-2008, 08:07 AM
Hi everyone,

I Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to the folks of this server. This is my first MMO and I must say, it is simply amazing. I played PnP 1st edition way back in the day and figured I would give this a try. Im a Cleric, lvl 4 thus far, I have been playing since Friday. I only have a few days under my belt but I think im here for life now. The world is large an overwhelming, im still trying to learn my way around, I like to explore. =)

I have been reading the cleric forums a lot over the last few days. It has helped myself get some questions answered and all the tips/tricks may make me a better healer. Thanks fellow clerics. =)

I don't know anyone in this game, or on this server. If anyone is starting out like me or just in need of a healer I would love to group up. I play the game everyday from roughly 3pm-10pm Atlantic Time (-4:00GMT). I live in Canada, province of Nova Scotia, and I hail from the city of Halifax.

Im going to pickup a microphone today as I have noticed some of the random people I have grouped with can talk while in group. Very neat feature!

Till then Cheerio.

Bezzel

CoolHand_Luke
02-05-2008, 08:20 AM
..to DDO and to the Sarlona server. I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do. Take you time and explore a bit. Also be sure to let your groups know you are new to the game. Some of us tend to zerg (run) through the lower level quests, but if we know you are new we will slow down and help you through it and experience it, well most of us anyway. If you need any help or have any question feel free to ask. g/l and happy looting.