PDA

View Full Version : DF and a question

artvan_delet
02-03-2008, 12:33 PM
I'd like to see divine favor last more than a minute for higher level paladins. Or an enhancement for high level paladins that extends divine favor. Why should DF for a level 16 paladin be the same length as a low level pally? Another idea for the "what do paladins get after level 11" developers.

I like holy sword, but I can't find them in meridia. And they don't stack in the inventory. An my bank space is at a premium. Grrr.

Finally. I have all three levels of Bulwark of Good. Yet I notice that paladins who have only BOG 2, cause my AC to drop one. As though their aura is overriding mine. It isn't haste or buffs. Except it isn't all the time. Now, I'm not (always) an idiot, and I play my paladin daily. Over 100 raids on this toon, so I'm just asking a question. Has anyone else ever noticed this? Maybe I'm just missing something or just wrong. Anyway, thought I'd ask around.

elraido
02-04-2008, 09:09 PM
I'd like to see divine favor last more than a minute for higher level paladins. Or an enhancement for high level paladins that extends divine favor. Why should DF for a level 16 paladin be the same length as a low level pally? Another idea for the "what do paladins get after level 11" developers.

I like holy sword, but I can't find them in meridia. And they don't stack in the inventory. An my bank space is at a premium. Grrr.

Finally. I have all three levels of Bulwark of Good. Yet I notice that paladins who have only BOG 2, cause my AC to drop one. As though their aura is overriding mine. It isn't haste or buffs. Except it isn't all the time. Now, I'm not (always) an idiot, and I play my paladin daily. Over 100 raids on this toon, so I'm just asking a question. Has anyone else ever noticed this? Maybe I'm just missing something or just wrong. Anyway, thought I'd ask around.

i might be wrong here, but doesn't extend spell cause df to go for 2 min?

DemonMage
02-04-2008, 09:12 PM
Yes, you can use extend to make it last two minutes. It's not a gain in efficiency, but it's no less efficient.

artvan_delet
02-05-2008, 11:53 AM
I don't want to blow a feat on extend just to get a 2 minute DF. I would like the devs to consider an enhancement. Or some scaling in time for higher level paladins. Again, something for going paladin after level 11.

Slayer918
02-05-2008, 05:13 PM

The easiest way to fix this problem is too run out of the second paladin's aura, yours will reset and then override his once your reunited...

I tend to notice this occuring right after zoning into a new instance...

IgorUnchained
02-12-2008, 05:39 AM
^^^^I have noticed that too...thanks for clearing that up and giving a solution.

Redcoil
02-12-2008, 06:56 AM
For DF: c'mon, scale it... doesn't have to be a lot, but CMON... My pally doesn't have the 2380 SP my sorc does, OK!?

For Aura: The higher lv pally aura ALWAYS overrides the lower one... my 14pally has all 3 levels, while when a 15/16 has BOG2, that overrides mine. I dont think it would be that hard a change to adjust it so that the highest AC buff counts, but thats just me....

Smite: Isn't it supposeta get stronger at Pally lv 14? I thought I remembered somethign about it being X3 instead of the X2... or am I losing it?