PDA

View Full Version : Help! Can't use Enhancements

Slowsnake57
02-02-2008, 11:05 PM
What am I doing wrong? When I try to click and drag enhancements to the left side of the page for my character, they just fade away. I have points to use, but even the enhancements that have stuck don't work when the hot keys are pressed. Anybody have a clue what I'm trying to say? I can't seem to acquire or use enhancements for my characters. Thanks for your input.

Freeman
02-05-2008, 11:19 AM
What happens when you just click on them, then click the arrow key on the panel to move it to the left side?

Zenako
02-05-2008, 11:29 AM
You can look at them anytime. To actually take them you need to be talking to a trainer and let them know you want to be using action points to train at that time. Could that be your issue?

Freeman
02-05-2008, 12:33 PM
You can look at them anytime. To actually take them you need to be talking to a trainer and let them know you want to be using action points to train at that time. Could that be your issue?

That was my bet as to the cause as well. If the arrows aren't there to move the enhancements, you are in the wrong screen.(I've done that myself a couple of times when I switch my character sheet to check something and forget to switch back)

Sparker
02-05-2008, 04:39 PM
Please file an in-game help request and a GM will try to figure out exactly what is going on with your character.

Sorry for any confusion.

What am I doing wrong? When I try to click and drag enhancements to the left side of the page for my character, they just fade away. I have points to use, but even the enhancements that have stuck don't work when the hot keys are pressed. Anybody have a clue what I'm trying to say? I can't seem to acquire or use enhancements for my characters. Thanks for your input.