PDA

View Full Version : New stuck spots

Bradik_Losdar
02-01-2008, 12:34 PM
Ran two of the new quests last night, Running with the Devils and Collelesence (sp?) Chamber. Both had 'stuck' points in them - you know those spots characters drop halfway into and start swimming all of a sudden (and can't get out again). Unfortunately in the rush to do the quests we didn't file a bug report for the exact locations. However they happened to two different characters and only when near/in the 'nooks and cranies' of rough terrain along the main paths needed to get completion. The only way we could get them out was through the use of Dimension Door (we couldn't wait for GM help).

Anyone else have this happen - and if so where (specifically)? Lets help the Devs patch these nasty things over!

Xaymaca
02-01-2008, 01:24 PM
I got stuck in the Running with the Devils quest. It was the part where you go upstairs near the round rooms before the drawbridge. There is a hole along the wall before the first round room right at the top of the ramp. DD used to get out. The next time I run the quest, I'll try to get the /loc and I'll post it here.

Reserved for /loc: __________________