PDA

View Full Version : Back into DDO & LFG

xWULFx
01-31-2008, 05:14 PM
Greetings to all,

I've just reactivated my account and I'm looking for a good well established guild that frequently adventures the new and semi-new content. The last time I played was around Mod4 and I didn't get to see much of anything since the Desert area was introduced ... I know it was a LONG time ago. Anyway, I'm 25 and currently serving in the military. I'm not usually available on the weekends, however, weekdays after 3:30pm EST i'll be around to play. I was a member of a few other guilds since the start of DDO right after the game went live and I really enjoyed being one of their top clerics. I'm going to need a little help with learning the new game mechanics since Mod4 but i'm fast to pick things up. I know my toon is part fighter but I assure you I don't have a problem with being the designated healer.

So ... any guilds looking for a 13 cleric / 1 fighter ? ... Thanks in advance! :D

Ottomeir Wulf

jmonty
01-31-2008, 10:20 PM
generally i avoid multi classed clerics unless i know them, but if you ever want to run with me that'd be great. i'm semi- in the military; doing some ROTC time after 7 years active duty. :S

monntie: lvl 15 dwarf ranger

montey: lvl 15 dwarf pally

mahnty: lvl 14 human cleric

xWULFx
01-31-2008, 11:11 PM
I appreciate it. I was able to get into two groups tonight and they went very well. I also found a new home in a guild. I'll keep an eye out for you tho, it would be great to make as many friends as possible and get back into the community.

Samadhi
02-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Welcome to the crew Otto! (I believe I was on Latiki the other night)

I assure you, a splash of fighter is present in far more of our clerics than it is not; and I have been known to create multiclass builds that NEVER should have seen the light of day :P