PDA

View Full Version : TenTonHammer: Mod6 is great content and intense encounters...some of the best in MMOs

Quarion
01-31-2008, 10:43 AM
More compliments for Module 6: The Thirteenth Eclipse from TenTonHammer.com:

"Great content and intense encounters!" and "...some of the best in MMOGs!"

Click here (http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/21418) to read the article

Yaga_Nub
01-31-2008, 10:44 AM
Nice!

Hafeal
01-31-2008, 10:52 AM
Very nice pub. Congrats Turbine.

Furgulder
01-31-2008, 11:09 AM
I thought self praising went into the achievements forum....

/duck

Cutedge
01-31-2008, 11:17 AM
We were running one of the new quests last night. Pretty awesome until I dropped a blade barrier and instantly failed the quest after being in there for 2 hours.

Borrigain
01-31-2008, 01:43 PM
I've always held the thought that DDO is geared like a NASCAR chevy at Talledega Superspeedway. Starts slow, takes a couple laps (ie years) to build up speed, then "watch out!", BAM! Haulin' @$$. Smokes the competition.

:D

And lovin mod 6, the twilight vale graphics are phenominal on my 8800GTX.

And love the mission with the torch.....definitely old school. Thanks devs! :)

Borr.

Gum
02-01-2008, 09:03 AM
Most Excellent!

Aesop
02-01-2008, 09:11 AM
glad to hear it

keep up the good work :D

Aesop

Dracolich
02-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Umm, who is tentonhammer? This review is the first I have ever saw that name before. No offense but let me know when GFW writes a good review.

I enjoy the game but put your schoulder back into its socket turbine your reaching a bit far patting your back.

But congrats none the less, anything positive is a plus I guess :)

Televangelist
02-05-2008, 11:42 AM
TTH is reasonably well known in the MMO community. It appears that Turbine worked ridiculously hard on this and it paid off - props to them. As an oldschool AC1 player who recently made the jump to DDO, I feel like the 'soul' of Turbine's unique approach to MMOs lives on in this game, and Mod 6 exemplifies that.

Question to the guy a few above me: How'd the blade barrier fail the quest?

DaveyCrockett
02-05-2008, 12:00 PM
Umm, who is tentonhammer? This review is the first I have ever saw that name before. No offense but let me know when GFW writes a good review.

I enjoy the game but put your schoulder back into its socket turbine your reaching a bit far patting your back.

But congrats none the less, anything positive is a plus I guess :)

TTH is far more popular than 'Games For Windows' with the community we would like to address. We're not really going for soccer moms, and bingo grannies.