PDA

View Full Version : One character: two specialties

UtherSRG
01-30-2008, 11:22 PM
Am I the first (and only?) to create a character with two different specialties?

Kromize
01-30-2008, 11:52 PM
uhh....no.

?

pointless post?

Uska
01-30-2008, 11:55 PM
What do you mean and I dont think so.

UtherSRG
01-31-2008, 05:48 AM
Well, we're only supposed to be able to take one Specialty enhancement. I've taken two at once now on my ranged Rogue (Elf).

ViVid7th
01-31-2008, 05:54 AM
Only enhancements I know of like that are the "Way of the ..." series for rogues. And if the same line was provided by two sources, taking one locked out the other.

I don't think there is anything stopping someone from taking both Deepwood Sniper and Tempest Ranger enhancements if they have all the prereqs. Then again I haven't checked.

UtherSRG
01-31-2008, 05:58 AM
Only enhancements I know of like that are the "Way of the ..." series for rogues. And if the same line was provided by two sources, taking one locked out the other.

I don't think there is anything stopping someone from taking both Deepwood Sniper and Tempest Ranger enhancements if they have all the prereqs. Then again I haven't checked.

Nope - You can only take one of the Ranger lines. I took a Ranger line (Arcane Archer) and a Rogue line (Way of the Mechanic). I did have to take 1 level of Wizard, though....

12/2/1 Rogue/Ranger/Wizard

Mad_Bombardier
01-31-2008, 08:37 AM
Nope - You can only take one of the Ranger lines. I took a Ranger line (Arcane Archer) and a Rogue line (Way of the Mechanic). I did have to take 1 level of Wizard, though....

12/2/1 Rogue/Ranger/WizardClass specialty enhancements are exclusive within the class. You can take as many class specialties as you have classes. Your Elven Arcane Archer counts as a Ranger specialty, even though you did not take 6Ranger to get it.