PDA

View Full Version : What is up with Mod 6 rogue special abilities?

drachine
01-30-2008, 09:57 AM
Question with the new rogue special abilities becomes, will rogues get a chance to choose special abilities starting with level 10 with the next patch? Are you giving level 10 rogues and up dragonshards? Can we choose starting with logging in? Also since it’s not fixed what happens when I get to level 16? I get nothing since it’s not working? Or do I have to choose Skill Mastery?

Impaqt
01-30-2008, 10:16 AM
Question with the new rogue special abilities becomes, will rogues get a chance to choose special abilities starting with level 10 with the next patch? Are you giving level 10 rogues and up dragonshards? Can we choose starting with logging in? Also since it’s not fixed what happens when I get to level 16? I get nothing since it’s not working? Or do I have to choose Skill Mastery?

Dragonshards jsut got a Lot cheaper and I expect they will drop more with the new mod.

L10, 13 and 16 and 19 are all selectable Special Abilities.

Of course, i'm not sure who in their right mind wouldnt take Improved evasion at 10.

Freeman
01-30-2008, 10:16 AM
No rogue abilities for you! Besides, no one plays rogues anymore anyway. Right? What? There are still a few left? Oh. In that case, you probably shouldn't level him up. You didn't really want to play him, did you? You did? Oh. Too bad then, I guess. Maybe they'll get it working at some point.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I'm just waiting to see what is messed up with the new bard song. I mean, it isn't like there haven't been problems with every single other bard song they've added/modified since the first level cap raise or anything.