PDA

View Full Version : Toughness feat and Dwarfs

Soldarm
01-29-2008, 01:29 AM
Just messing around and I discovered that it appears you can take the Toughness feat multiple times.

Just wondering if the bonuses received for taking the dwarven toughness enchamement is multipled by the number of times you take the toughness feat and possibly combining this with the fighters toughness enhancement?

And if so what is the limit of hit points that people have found.

Cheers

brshelton
01-29-2008, 01:44 AM
well spyderwolf has 752 hp raged thats the biggest I've heard of.... hes gotten his ac to -6 before I believe :)

Lithic
01-29-2008, 01:45 AM
No they are not multiplied. To do so would give even dwarven casters 900 hp.

Dwarves are horendously overpowered, and need to be nerf-batted. Real Hard. And Fast. Right Now. Did I mention hard?

Mad_Bombardier
01-29-2008, 08:48 AM
Dwarves are horendously overpowered, and need to be nerf-batted. Real Hard. And Fast. Right Now. Did I mention hard?Sadly, I agree. Better to nerf one than buff the other 5 races. But, they wouldn't even need the nerf bat if they hadn't been intentionally buffed up with the Toughness change. :(

Xithos
01-31-2008, 02:15 PM
No they are not multiplied. To do so would give even dwarven casters 900 hp.

Dwarves are horendously overpowered, and need to be nerf-batted. Real Hard. And Fast. Right Now. Did I mention hard?

Dwarves desirable racial traits and enhancements are balanced by their god-awful appearance :)

Ironforge_Clan
01-31-2008, 02:19 PM
Dwarves desirable racial traits and enhancements are balanced by their god-awful appearance :)

Who you calling but fugly?

WorldTraveler
11-04-2008, 03:46 AM
I've rolled my first dwarf and as he'll have mostly fighter levels, I wondered whether fighter toughness line
and the dwarven toughness lines wind up being exclusive choices or if you can take both lines fully. I only
think it possible being as one is racial and the other class, as opposed to fighter/pally multiclasses I've made
where the fighter toughness and pally toughness lines were exclusive. Yet those are two class lines and
it doesn't surprise me that they cannot both be taken. So will it offer the choice? He's nowhere near the
level that he could try it unless I took a toughness feat way before I need it just to find out. Thanks, I'll
be waddling along on me short legs a lot nowadays.

sephiroth1084
11-04-2008, 03:50 AM
I've rolled my first dwarf and as he'll have mostly fighter levels, I wondered whether fighter toughness line
and the dwarven toughness lines wind up being exclusive choices or if you can take both lines fully. I only
think it possible being as one is racial and the other class, as opposed to fighter/pally multiclasses I've made
where the fighter toughness and pally toughness lines were exclusive. Yet those are two class lines and
it doesn't surprise me that they cannot both be taken. So will it offer the choice? He's nowhere near the
level that he could try it unless I took a toughness feat way before I need it just to find out. Thanks, I'll

You may take both, yes.

Emili
12-30-2008, 09:13 AM

Yes they stack .