PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night Dedicated Group: EEF

Promethie
01-28-2008, 04:48 PM
The Eberron Expeditionary Force is a light-moderate roleplaying dedicated group under the Dedicated Teams Guild on the Sarlona Server. We are currently a light-moderate roleplaying group. We meet every Saturday night from 7:30 PM-10:00 PM EST(for all of you around the world http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=17&year=2007&hour=19&min=30&sec=0&p1=179). We accept any race, class, or newcomers to DDO or roleplaying.

The group rules are standard:

#1: Have fun!

#2: Voice isn't required.

#3: Don't rush ahead.

#4: Don't twink your character (give them items from other characters)

#5: No auction house.

#6: If you can't use an item, don't keep it to yourself, give it to someone in the group that can use it.

#7: Out of character comments should be put in (( )) brackets.

If you have any questions please send me a message.

Our current characters are:

Current Members:
Miarshun-level 4 Elven Cleric
Zully-level 3 Halfling Rogue
Guphumwun-level 3 Dwarven Barbarian

Uska
02-01-2008, 12:27 AM
What server?

Promethie
02-01-2008, 05:53 AM
Sarlona, sorry.

between6and25chars
04-11-2008, 12:09 PM
Any Prefered Race/class?

Promethie
04-12-2008, 09:42 AM
Any race anclass is accepted, so far we have a healer, a barbarian, and a rogue.

Rason
04-13-2008, 05:35 AM
Since I've only returned to DDO recently and had hardware troubles with my PC, once that is fixed and I've had a bit of a play, I may tag along one Sunday morning as a guest and see how you all go. The opening post sounded reminicent of mine. Good to see you using timeanddate.com to explain the times better :) I wish your group well and I may see you in the future as a barbarian, rogue or cleric (the three level 3-4 characters I have, may make another though since those you have already). Again, I'll see how I go :)

roadkill525
04-15-2008, 12:46 PM
I've been looking for a dedicated rp group for a a few weeks now, yer not my server but I could likely get a char up to lvl 2 or 3 prolly even 4 before saterday. I'm extremly rusty with rp, but the only big problem is, with the nice weather comes camping with my friends, we usealy only go 1-2 weekends a month but some months go without and there might be a month or two where we go 3 weeks or sumin cause they just need to get away.

you've got rogue and cleric covered... I've got a wiz in a monday night group, I've been thinking of making a bard to RP yet... but we will have to deal with me missing sessions for camping. let me know what ya think.

QuicksilverLongshot
09-07-2008, 12:16 PM
I am trying to get into a group for my three characters but all are on the Ghall server. Do they allow characters to switch servers? If not, can a new character fit into your 3-5 lvl group? Thanks.

Emanon67
09-08-2008, 02:38 PM
I am trying to get into a group for my three characters but all are on the Ghall server. Do they allow characters to switch servers? If not, can a new character fit into your 3-5 lvl group? Thanks.

You can pay Turbine $25 to transfer 1 toon to any server you want.

Wed night Team

currently we have the following Level range 3-5

Barbarian 1
Bard 2
Cleric 2?
Monk 1
Wizard 1
rogue 1
ranger/rogue 1

Fill in whatever you want or think is needed. If more than six show up on game nite we divide up into separate teams.

Hope to see you there

Krakenskullz

PentegarnDarras
10-29-2008, 10:44 AM
Is this still happening?
What is the level range now?

Thanks!