PDA

View Full Version : Resolution already broken

KoboldKiller
01-28-2008, 04:16 PM
Ok, I resolved this year to be all about building up and not breaking down. I wanted to be a bastion of positivity. Jan 28th and I'm already done. The NTAC's I work with coupled with the negativity on these forums at times caused me to become negative and say some things that were attacking and hurtfull. Purpose of post: I wanted to vent as well as hang my head in shame. I am also sure there are some out there who have already broken their resolutions.

Arnya
01-28-2008, 04:23 PM
Actually, I am doing really well with my resolution not to make... useless... posts.

DAMMIT!

Cupcake
01-28-2008, 04:26 PM
Ok, I resolved this year to be all about building up and not breaking down. I wanted to be a bastion of positivity. Jan 28th and I'm already done. The NTAC's I work with coupled with the negativity on these forums at times caused me to become negative and say some things that were attacking and hurtfull. Purpose of post: I wanted to vent as well as hang my head in shame. I am also sure there are some out there who have already broken their resolutions.

Hands you a cupcake.

You've never been negative or hurtful around me. Not even when my pets were chasing after you. :D

Pfamily
01-28-2008, 04:31 PM
Actually, I am doing really well with my resolution not to make... useless... posts.

DAMMIT!

Yeah...I resolved to make fence posts now.

Then I imagine driving them with a hydrolic post pounder through the still quivering flesh of some neer-do-well forum troll...one...heh, heh...agonizing...inch...heh, heh, heh...at...a...time...heh, heh, heh, heh...bang...bang...bang...bang...mwahahahahahahah a............

Oops, sorry. Time to dial up my meds again I think.

cdbd3rd
01-28-2008, 04:35 PM
I am also sure there are some out there who have already broken their resolutions.

Bah. Resolutions are for those who have yet to give up all hope... :p

therefore, I am proud to say I haven't broken one single resolution this year.:D

...come to think of it, i didn't break one last year either.:o

...or the year before....:(

*sigh*
;)

Vizzini
01-28-2008, 04:52 PM
Hahaha I totally didn't get we were talking about New years Resolutions until the last post... I was still trying to figure out how NTAC's and what not figured into broken monitor resolutions! DOH! :D

Azure83
02-16-2008, 09:26 PM

The best thing about goal setting is that once you decide you truly want something- if you fall off the wagon, you can always try again!
Stay positive and you can do it!

Brutous
02-17-2008, 01:50 AM

its okay KK -
Hands you a lager-

should taster better with the cupcake.