PDA

View Full Version : House K 400 favor

HumanRogue
01-28-2008, 02:07 PM
Its been interesting to see what you get for a favor reward at 400 favor. Seems like this much favor you should get something actually decent. So far its been pretty lame so here is what I would like to see for 400 house k favor. Simply an account bank slot that all your characters can share and swap items between each other. It could be that when one toon gets to 400 house K favor then either all your toons get access to the bank, or more interestingly only those that have 400 house K favor would have access. I would love a universal bank.

Hafeal
01-28-2008, 02:10 PM
Its been interesting to see what you get for a favor reward at 400 favor. Seems like this much favor you should get something actually decent. So far its been pretty lame so here is what I would like to see for 400 house k favor. Simply an account bank slot that all your characters can share and swap items between each other. It could be that when one toon gets to 400 house K favor then either all your toons get access to the bank, or more interestingly only those that have 400 house K favor would have access. I would love a universal bank.

Who is to say your "characters" know each other? Let alone like each other or trust each other! ;)

Arnya
01-28-2008, 02:32 PM
Well, considering drow and 32 point builds are trained by your favour-unlocker as part of the storyline...

I'd say they know each other in an offhand, taught me everything I know, kinda way...

Zenako
01-28-2008, 02:33 PM
While a shared spot might be cool, I would bet against it. If done, they could make the "5th" slot on the Bank tab be the Universal slot. Of course we still have to do something to earn that 4th slot along the way, and I suspect that is the very likely result of the next house K favor level.

narizue
01-28-2008, 02:34 PM
K favor lame? Compared to the gem that is House J favor? Or house D favor for a non archer? K favor universally useful. While it could be cool to have an cross account bankspot to avoid mailing issues, I would rather see the weaker favor categories addressed first.

Just my 2 cp.

Strakeln
01-28-2008, 02:44 PM
Who is to say your "characters" know each other? Let alone like each other or trust each other! ;)Good point. Most of my characters have never run with each other.

However, they do all share the same last name...

Kerr
01-28-2008, 04:19 PM
There's nothing lame about getting another 20 or 40 slots of banking storage, especially now that we're looking at crafting as an addtional pass time.

Zenako
01-28-2008, 04:30 PM
Good point. Most of my characters have never run with each other.

However, they do all share the same last name...

Would be surprised (if you only have one account) if ANY of your characters have run with each other....kinda REALLY hard to do...

isldur
01-28-2008, 04:34 PM
My elf ranger is suspicious of all other races. My human pally thinks everyone has a good side. My elf wiz looks at everyone else as and end to his master plan.

I'd rather just have another bank slot for every character with 400 favor instead of one joint shared.

Clorkan
01-29-2008, 04:45 AM
Who is to say your "characters" know each other? Let alone like each other or trust each other! ;)

Personally, my characters all can't stand each other, that is why they are never on at the same time. :eek::eek::eek:

Clorkan Toressa
Dhumssa Rhauk
Talbott MacArtur
Ssrepht Si'Surrapps
Lockjaw Sculptorhands
Sharpa Songweaver

All proud officers of The Ashen, Khyber server

Emili
01-29-2008, 07:54 AM
My girls all must dislike each ... they never run together.:confused: although one may stop by to open an elite quest for the other in a group of favor running.

Zenako
01-29-2008, 07:55 AM
My girls all must dislike each ... they never run together.:confused: although one may stop by to open an elite quest for the other in a group of favor running.

Probably hoping for the worst for that poor young lass no doubt....

MrWizard
01-29-2008, 08:01 AM

/signed in triplicate

Mad_Bombardier
01-29-2008, 08:54 AM
Not just /signed. I /wrote it! :D Dev Request: Account wide vault (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=123971)

fefnir3284
01-29-2008, 11:59 AM

my 32 page character story of the merc company they formed as they all traveled from the mainland here and the adventures they had together, say so :)

Invalid_86
01-30-2008, 02:28 PM
my 32 page character story of the merc company they formed as they all traveled from the mainland here and the adventures they had together, say so :)

If your characters are never in the same place at the same time adventuring together it's just an excuse to twink!

Uska
01-30-2008, 11:52 PM
Would be surprised (if you only have one account) if ANY of your characters have run with each other....kinda REALLY hard to do...

Actually I logged out in the lobster once was cursed and couldnt afford to buy a potion or find someone to dispell it so logged into my cleric and happened to be in the lobster and my cursed guy was still there tried to dispell it but I couldnt target him and he faded out soon after. I wish I thought to take a screen shot but my thought was oooh maybe I can dispell it.

Uska
01-30-2008, 11:53 PM
If your characters are never in the same place at the same time adventuring together it's just an excuse to twink!

Yeah if they want to, its fine but I dont think we need a bank slot to make it easier. just give me more bank slots on each character when they get the favor

Strakeln
01-31-2008, 09:34 AM
Would be surprised (if you only have one account) if ANY of your characters have run with each other....kinda REALLY hard to do...I do have two accounts, however, once I swapped characters within groups, and both the character I was playing and the character I swapped to (on the same acct) were showing up in the LFM as being in party :)