PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed Mail

Kire
01-22-2008, 10:15 PM
Heya just some background first:

In mod 6 your mailbox will be split into two catagories. One is called Confirmed. In Confirmed is mail from people on your friend list and in your guild. The other is called Unconfirmed. In Uncomfirmed goes mail from everyone else.

In the uncomfirmed slot theres a button to delete all your mail in that folder.

What im asking for is a button for that in Confirmed.

I cant name the number of times ive sent a new toon twink items and completely filled his mail. it would be nice to delete all the empty mails at once to be able to send more.

~Kire

Lorien_the_First_One
01-22-2008, 10:17 PM
Agreed...except the non-confirmed delete all button should delete mail even with attachments and the confirmed one should only delete those without attachments.

Pellegro
01-22-2008, 10:48 PM
Agreed...except the non-confirmed delete all button should delete mail even with attachments and the confirmed one should only delete those without attachments.

Great idea, because on day 2, all plat spam will have 1 cp attached. And that will be even MORE annoying than it is now, as to delete each one you'll have to open it, take the copper, then delete it ...

Kire
01-23-2008, 10:27 AM
Great idea, because on day 2, all plat spam will have 1 cp attached. And that will be even MORE annoying than it is now, as to delete each one you'll have to open it, take the copper, then delete it ...

The plat farmers cant spare 1 cp.. that sells for .0093 cents! they would loose millions!

~Kire

Caelan
01-23-2008, 10:42 AM
how is auction house treated? confirmed i hope...

regardless... why not have it set up like pretty much every mail system in RL... selection boxes next to each message and buttons allowing you to apply one action to all selected items (delete all, move, whatever).

i also don't see why trial accounts are given the ability to send mail. it seems to me this would solve a lot of the plat farmer problems.

Lorien_the_First_One
01-23-2008, 12:07 PM
i also don't see why trial accounts are given the ability to send mail. it seems to me this would solve a lot of the plat farmer problems.

They aren't supposed to be able to...although apparently there was a bug that was letting them, not sure what happened with that...