PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated roleplaying guild needs Lvl 9-12 replacement cleric...

riggler
01-22-2008, 06:04 PM
Well met!

I am Onides Ironfist, mostly trusty ranger, full-time ale drinkin dwarf, and leader of the Rusty Pick Guild...

We are in need and want of a mid- to high-level cleric (lvl 9-12 range) with which to adventure on a weekly venture...
We currently meet on Saturday afternoons at noon EST on the Sarlona server...

But be forewarned, should you answer the call for this job, that our fighter is prone to inadvertently utilizing his trap-finding skills and our wizard is prone gallivanting off and coming back with friends...ah, but good times pursue nonetheless...

Please send inquiries through reply to this message, through this bulletin board to me or Dymond, or through your nearest coin lords' mailbox within Stormreach to in-game characters: Onides, Dymondd, Grayfurr, Dukas, or Jandafer

We look forward to questing together with you...now if you will excuse me, I must go have an ale or four!!!

Sincerly,
Onides Ironfist
Lvl 10 Ranger
Rusty Pick Guild

Dymond
01-24-2008, 02:56 PM
Aye.. Onides never met an ale or a tavern wench he didn't like. I'm not sure how many times were delayed in the vanquishing of evil, waiting for him to finally tear himself from Alleria over in the Nail.

Dymond
02-13-2008, 05:33 PM
We are still in desperate need of a cleric. I am but a mere paladin and a man of meager means. I don't have the deep pockets to continually purchase Cure Serious Wounds Wands at the rate I have been since our Cleric retired.

Note: We may also be in need of a level 9-12 Rogue as well. Although I don't condone thievery I am not above noting that its nice to have a rogue to pick a locked chest or prevent our trusty trap finder Grayfurr from inadvertently walking into one.

Please send a PM or In Game message to Onides or Dymondd if your interested in joining.

Dymond
02-27-2008, 05:25 PM
*positions the notice higher on the bulletin board*

ShaeNightbird
03-01-2008, 10:37 AM
Greetings, Sir!
I offer the services of one Janadanu, a Cleric, halfway through lvl 5. Admittedly, she is a bit on the young side, but is vigourous, and committed to learning her art. She is a member of the Forsworn, a hearty and helpful guild. If you are interested in having her come along with your adventurers, She will be more than willing to go, as she loves adventure and is always ready to brave a challenge. She is usually on every day, in some form or another, being new to the world, and experiencing as much of it as she can.
Good Hunting!

(A listing of our family)
Janadanu Cleric 5
Xarian Wizard 3
Ungarl WF fighter 2
Betrys Paladin 2
Caibre Bard 1/Rogue 1

Maxwell1380
03-03-2008, 11:04 PM
I would like to offer my part time services as needed but i fear I might be too experienced for your crew. If you feel that a level 13(soon 14) is too High I certainly understand. Should you find that you need me, Just Call on Scribner Keebler (you know of the Keebler elves)