PDA

View Full Version : Hmm, yet another Idea for melee fixes...

Kromize
01-15-2008, 06:32 PM
Well, this is my go at it I guess...

First of all, speed up the delay to the fourth and fifth attacks in the chain, it's ridiculously slow and you know it.

Next, instead of just increasing the + to-hit every attack or whatever...after each successful hit in a chain, and a +5 bonus to the next hit, if you miss, the bonus is reset. Allowing for a +20 for the fifth hit....or +0... Why should you get a bonus to hit if you just missed?

Just my idea...

Impaqt
01-15-2008, 07:08 PM
Well, this is my go at it I guess...

First of all, speed up the delay to the fourth and fifth attacks in the chain, it's ridiculously slow and you know it.

Next, instead of just increasing the + to-hit every attack or whatever...after each successful hit in a chain, and a +5 bonus to the next hit, if you miss, the bonus is reset. Allowing for a +20 for the fifth hit....or +0... Why should you get a bonus to hit if you just missed?

Just my idea...

Because then you'd have to focus on melee to be an effective fighter..... You just nerfed every Cleric, bard and non-barb Power attack using character in the game.

Dexxaan
01-15-2008, 07:11 PM
Because then you'd have to focus on melee to be an effective fighter..... You just nerfed every Cleric, bard and non-barb Power attack using character in the game.

And your point is?