PDA

View Full Version : reaver raid failing

arcanehealer
01-14-2008, 02:47 PM
how many times have you failed the reaver

i failed it 4 times straight. WOOT. but when i finally passed it someone pulled a +2 tome unbound

liamfrancais
01-14-2008, 02:52 PM
In a row twice was the most once due to puzzle second due to party wipe probably over the 50 or so runs between three raid ready characters about 7 times, I never complain when we fail because I don't do the puzzle although I probably could by now and that flying through the spikes is tuff although I am getting the hang of that.

sirgog
01-15-2008, 07:03 AM
Before Mod 5 made 10-12 player groups standard, had quite a lot of 4-6 person normal PUG runs fail several times (wasn't uncommon to have 5 failures before even getting to the puzzle).

Glenalth
01-15-2008, 12:19 PM
Had a lot of failures right after it was released. Not sure on the number.

Had 6 or 7 in a row while trying to do it with 2-3 people.

Articus
01-15-2008, 02:32 PM
Me and my buddy spent some time figuring out how to 2-man the reaver. We must have failed at least 30 times before we finally had it down. He insisted on being party leader...this was when it still sent the world-wide broadcast. It was cracking me up...constantly showing "Darkkon has failed to defeat the Stormreaver!" to everyone. When we finally got our first success he was flooded with tells of "grats!" and "finally!". lmao!

sirgog
01-15-2008, 08:42 PM
Me and my buddy spent some time figuring out how to 2-man the reaver. We must have failed at least 30 times before we finally had it down. He insisted on being party leader...this was when it still sent the world-wide broadcast. It was cracking me up...constantly showing "Darkkon has failed to defeat the Stormreaver!" to everyone. When we finally got our first success he was flooded with tells of "grats!" and "finally!". lmao!

That server broadcast was hilarious. I miss it.

Jondallar
01-16-2008, 01:51 PM
Five times in a row watching ( but not helping) my friend solo it after they fixed the hidey hole... he did it btw and on elite...yay free lootz 4 me

Ghoste
01-16-2008, 03:08 PM
I went through the same thing trying to solo it.

I don't miss the server wide broadcasts, and I definitely don't miss the 20 /tells from @$$hats every time I failed a solo run.

sirgog
01-16-2008, 07:24 PM
I went through the same thing trying to solo it.

I don't miss the server wide broadcasts, and I definitely don't miss the 20 /tells from @$$hats every time I failed a solo run.

It was funny tho.