PDA

View Full Version : name

marino23
01-13-2008, 07:14 PM
I logged in today and found that my name had been changed from Airragon to Renameairg. How do I change my name?

Falco_Easts
01-13-2008, 07:52 PM
I logged in today and found that my name had been changed from Airragon to Renameairg. How do I change my name?

Looks like someone must have reported your name to a GM who changed it because you were offline. Probably because of its similarity to Aragon from LOTR. If you contact a GM they can rename you but they don't mess around nor do they normally cave in and let you have your old name back so might be best to come up with a list of 3-5 alternative names you would like it changed to in case some are already taken.

Sparker
01-14-2008, 07:52 PM
What Falco said...

Looks like someone must have reported your name to a GM who changed it because you were offline. Probably because of its similarity to Aragon from LOTR. If you contact a GM they can rename you but they don't mess around nor do they normally cave in and let you have your old name back so might be best to come up with a list of 3-5 alternative names you would like it changed to in case some are already taken.