PDA

View Full Version : Wda???

Jaywade
12-31-2007, 09:33 AM
are we going to get one today?

Hendrik
12-31-2007, 09:34 AM
Doubt it with it being a Holiday and all.

Maybe mid week though....

Aspenor
12-31-2007, 09:36 AM
I sorta hope Q has the day off.

Rowanheal
12-31-2007, 09:38 AM
Ummm its a holiday...

I do not think we will be getting one unless he did it in advance.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Q is always off... :eek:

See ya in Stormreach,

-R

Serpent
12-31-2007, 09:42 AM
Doubt it with it being a Holiday and all.

Maybe mid week though....

Today is not actually the holiday. Though with it being this close to the weekend they might give it as one.

Hendrik
12-31-2007, 09:44 AM
Today is not actually the holiday. Though with it being this close to the weekend they might give it as one.

New Years Day down under and a great many people have today and tomorrow off - so holiday-ish.

;)

Jaywade
12-31-2007, 10:44 AM
could understand if there wasn;t one , short week last week and this week, was just hoping... btw happy new year to everyone

Kerr
12-31-2007, 11:01 AM
Actually, today is New Year's Eve, and isn't a federal US holiday to my knowledge. New Year's Day, however, is.

I don't expect one today, or tomorrow, but even an abbreviated one on Wed would be nice. The last one was two weeks ago, and I doubt they've had the entire time off for holidays.

~Jules921
12-31-2007, 12:12 PM
I really didn't expect one last week or this week either. The last couple of weeks there hasn't much as far as changes - all major changes look to be listed. So maybe they can update risia with the changes and we can get mod 6 by like the 3rd week of January instead of the 4th week :D

Hope everyone has a safe New Year's Eve tonight. Happy New Year's day to those that are ahead of us time wise :)

Jules

Luthen
12-31-2007, 03:35 PM
I really didn't expect one last week or this week either. The last couple of weeks there hasn't much as far as changes - all major changes look to be listed. So maybe they can update risia with the changes and we can get mod 6 by like the 3rd week of January instead of the 4th week :D

Hope everyone has a safe New Year's Eve tonight. Happy New Year's day to those that are ahead of us time wise :)

Jules

Heh... missed this post entirely when I posted mine. I can unbderstand no WDA last week. It's Xmas. However... New years partying isn't seriosuly in effect til about 3-4pm (EST) and we all know there are people posting over at turbine. So having to wait, potentially, 3 weeks for a WDA is just annoying. Since someone is obviously getting paid to work at Turbine today then someone should be giving some kind of update. Even if it's to say "No WDA til ____".