PDA

View Full Version : Let's GO..~Abbot~

Thrann
12-30-2007, 02:43 AM
It's time...Let get this abbot beat.We all know what needs to be done so lets go.Starting on sunday afternoon around 2:00ish,No joke people,iam not stopping till its beat....

Lifespawn
12-30-2007, 05:31 AM
i'll be there probably around 5-6

Dimz
12-30-2007, 09:24 AM
It's time...Let get this abbot beat.We all know what needs to be done so lets go.Starting on sunday afternoon around 2:00ish,No joke people,iam not stopping till its beat....

Hey there, Val from Khyber. I had the same approach for 3 days. after 250k xp debt... 100k plat gone in one of those days... Hours wasted.. All I wish is goodluck and game on for first to beat it before a big nerf comes to him, a well needed one at that!

Val

Litz
12-30-2007, 10:00 AM
Ahhh the good ole days..

http://garyswartsell.tripod.com/abbot.bmp

Thrann
12-30-2007, 01:05 PM
lol thanks,Trust me meet and the abbot go way back, i have been working on this riad,since it came out,yea i know it does take time and it does add ,but hey i look at it like this.people need to know this raid and all the rooms, so iam willing to get people to know it

brshelton
12-30-2007, 01:22 PM
kick his ass gl!

liamfrancais
01-18-2008, 08:40 AM

Any interest in this I know the post is about 2 wks old but with others finally beating it, is there renewed interest or are all waiting for the fix with mod 6? My one guild which is small has tried to pug it a few times but as you know learning the puzzles is the hard part and without practice at least on the phase room will be difficult. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will contact the others and see about getting it done.