PDA

View Full Version : a few things i would like

underlordone
12-29-2007, 06:01 PM
lets start off by saying I would like a few spells/scrolls/ablity/enhancements/quest in order

spells
pro aliment line up good ect reason pvp some quest it dose help
summons with a typ of class u can insted of standerd reason just bord of seeing the same things summoned
magical summoned weapons reason some just look cool and have good bonus to that caster who use's it
spike groth needs something to incress its damge or its realy a wast

scrolls
some more of the ranger scrolls like the summons snare and longer lasting camo scroll spiked groth reason becuase i can ask

abilty
to streathen your summons that u cast or see there stats so that u can inprove them reason whant to make a full blown summoner

enhancements
cross classing is fun but u lose out of one or more things doing this. I would like to see something done here where u can use some points to get back a lose lvl. (lets say 2 rouge 12 wiz) lets he whanted the 3rd lvl of rouge enhancements but didnt whant to lose anther lvl in wiz (vis versa) why cant he just spend a few points to open up the next tear and get them granted he has points to use for it. not asking for feats or spells just enhancements that can be easly done

quest
I would like to see some one time deals where u can get a feat or a few more skill points action points.
Granted where not over powered but it would be nice to better suit a build where trying to make

one last thing make grease work some on mobs as dose us like if on down wordslope if i cast grease its a pain to run up where even a lvl 1 kolbold has np doing.

Magnyr_Delorn
12-30-2007, 11:49 AM
abilty
to streathen your summons that u cast or see there stats so that u can inprove them reason whant to make a full blown summoner

Your grammar/spelling is a huge turnoff that will probably turn most people away from even reading your post. However, this is a brilliant idea. Devs, it may be a coding nightmare, but I want Augment Summoning(and other summoning/conjuration feats)!

saber7
12-30-2007, 11:58 AM
I love the idea alot, especially because summoning is the fun thing to do in many quests(even if other don't like it :p). Why do you have to go attacking him for his grammer, there's no reason for that.

Magnyr_Delorn
12-30-2007, 12:05 PM
Why do you have to go attacking him for his grammer, there's no reason for that.

It wasn't an attack, I was just letting him know that he is nearly unintelligible.

philo
12-30-2007, 01:54 PM
It wasn't an attack, I was just letting him know that he is nearly unintelligible.

QFT, I read the first sentence and then stopped because i didnt want to take the time to decipher that.

Mapa
12-31-2007, 12:05 AM

Nearly, no try completely. I will happily check back later to see if anyone has translated. I am not trying to be mean but WOW.

MrCow
12-31-2007, 08:19 AM

Spike Growth was never a spell to cast for the damage, but rather, for the effect.

Magnyr_Delorn
12-31-2007, 08:03 PM
Spike Growth was never a spell to cast for the damage, but rather, for the effect.

And its a pretty cool looking spell too. Its a pity it isn't used more often.

Mad_Bombardier
01-01-2008, 10:39 AM
And its a pretty cool looking spell too. Its a pity it isn't used more often.Really? The first time I saw it cast, I thought my video card had burnt out or blown up. IMO, it's the worst graphic in the game.

Hendrik
01-01-2008, 10:51 AM
Really? The first time I saw it cast, I thought my video card had burnt out or blown up. IMO, it's the worst graphic in the game.

Than you have not seen me then Mad_B.

I AM the worse graphic in game!

:D

BlueLightBandit
01-01-2008, 11:03 AM
I ran this through the google translator... this is what I got

lets start off by saying I would like a few spells/scrolls/ablity/enhancements/quest in order

spells
[Spells I would like added to the game:]
pro aliment line up good ect reason pvp some quest it dose help
[Alignment spells like Chaos Hammer or Orders Wrath to the Arcane spellbook for PVP, so I can pwn you with little to no effort]
summons with a typ of class u can insted of standerd reason just bord of seeing the same things summoned
[Adding a class to summoned mobs, i.e. fighter, caster, etc.]
magical summoned weapons reason some just look cool and have good bonus to that caster who use's it
[Adding the Summon Weapons spell much like the 4th level Paladin Spell Holy Sword, but for casters who probably can't use them anyway, but they "look cool"]
[at this point in time I actually got a phone call from Google... all I could hear was hysterical laughter in the background]

scrolls
[Scrolls I would like to see added to the game:]
some more of the ranger scrolls like the summons snare and longer lasting camo scroll spiked groth reason becuase i can ask
[High level ranger scrolls, especially the really kewl ones that do absolutely nothing, like adding a bonus to hide and making a really large bush]

abilty
[Abilities I would like to see added to the game:]
[The ability to strengthen summoned creatures, because other than barkskin, stoneskin, bulls strength, bears endurance, eagles splendor, foxes cunning, cats grace, greater heroism, heroism, bard songs, every elemental resist and protection, nuetralize poison, bless, recitation, shield of faith, aid, virtue and mage armor ... there just aren't any improvements for summoned mobs]

enhancements
[Enhancements I would like to see added to the game:]
cross classing is fun but u lose out of one or more things doing this. I would like to see something done here where u can use some points to get
back a lose lvl. (lets say 2 rouge 12 wiz) lets he whanted the 3rd lvl of rouge enhancements but didnt whant to lose anther lvl in wiz (vis versa) why cant he just spend a few points to open up the next tear and get them granted he has points to use for it. not asking for feats or spells just enhancements that can be easly done
[Multi Class characters must sacrifice things to get other things. I think this is unfair. I think my 1ftr/1rog/1sorc/1bard/1cler should have every enhancement available to all the classes taken.]

quest
[Assumed to be "Other things I would like to see added to the game:"]
I would like to see some one time deals where u can get a feat or a few more skill points action points.
[Things that give you feats, other than the helmets from the Tapestry turn ins. Also, I would like more skill points because the +13 jump boots, or the +10 disable device gloves, or the +15 balance boots just aren't enough any more. Also I would like extra enhancement points.]
Granted where not over powered but it would be nice to better suit a build where trying to make
[I don't think these things would overpower us at all, and it would be nice to improve my ability to build a character with no thought at all]

one last thing make grease work some on mobs as dose us like if on down wordslope if i cast grease its a pain to run up where even a lvl 1 kolbold has np doing.
[I would like the fact that mobs get saves against things to be removed. The concept that mobs can move slowly in grease if they make their save is just ridiculous. Just because we can do the same thing doesn't mean that low level kobolds should be able to do that also]

I'm not saying these are my tranlsations... these are word for word what the google translator spit out... I swear it.

If he had been better able to describe what he wanted in the first place there would be no need for googles obviously skewed tranlsations of the subject. As it is, this is the closest thing to a translation that we have right now.

Underlordone, if these do not accurately describe your thoughts on the subject, I suggest you type everything into a word processing software package beforehand so that it will show you the correct spelling and punctuation. Ideas are one thing... but they are nothing without the ability to distribute them effectively... just ask Steven Hawkings.

Magnyr_Delorn
01-01-2008, 02:29 PM
I ran this through the google translator... this is what I got

I laughed so many times. The "making a large bush" got me the best. Thanks man.

underlordone
01-01-2008, 06:24 PM
forgot to add in why do we take 2 neg lvls on a multie class???????????
casting time on both lvls spells dc sp hp

Hvymetal
01-02-2008, 06:51 AM
forgot to add in why do we take 2 neg lvls on a multie class???????????
casting time on both lvls spells dc sp hp
Wha? I don't understand your reference to 2 neg levels on multiclass. You get no inherent negative levels for multi classing, there are no penalties at all for multiclassing so you are not making any sense. And if you get hit with something that gives you a negative level you still only get 1 for being a multiclass. However there are effects that give more than 1 negative level, they do this to anyone regardless of being multi- or pure-, so you are not making any sense sorry to say.

As to : casting time on both lvls spells dc sp hp

Stop sending coded messages to terrorists!!:p