PDA

View Full Version : permadeath guild

galoor
12-25-2007, 06:22 PM
Hi everyone, happy festivus :)

I am looking for a permadeath guild on ghallanda, if anybody knows one that is recruiting please let me know.

Thx in advance

~Zornochio
12-26-2007, 05:10 PM
There was Crypt Dwellers (http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=164360&TabID=1392380), but I'm not sure if anybody is still playing there.

Valgron
12-27-2007, 12:09 PM
Legacy of the Brotherhood has 2 sub guilds. We have one called LOTB Elites which is a permadeath guild that runs on Wednesdays, and LOTB Mechanized Division which is an all WF guild. We will probably run more PD once we get more people involved. We currently have a static group of 5-6 people. Once we get more, we will go from there.

Merconas
01-28-2008, 01:25 PM
If a permadeath guild is what i think it is, then it's not likely to have anyone left to keep it open..

edit: unless there happens to be a great number of people who don't advance their characters past level two ;)

winsom
02-05-2008, 02:10 PM
This permadeath has always sounded interesting except I can foresee some metagaming that would not be that much fun. For instance in a very difficult quest/encounter, the character with raise dead ability would stay far-away from combat so he could overcome the high probability of death. He would play most adventures as an observer in stealth mode (or futher away).

A true permadeath guild where there is no ressing from spells or shrines would be very interesting, but that would definately lend itself to other extreme metagaming that might not be as fun as the non-permadeath style of play.

If people were willing to keep re-rolling characters every 5 to 10 levels then it might work.. The character that makes it past 10th without using excessive twinking and exploiting creature AI would be very rare and special.

Uska
02-07-2008, 01:06 AM
If a permadeath guild is what i think it is, then it's not likely to have anyone left to keep it open..

edit: unless there happens to be a great number of people who don't advance their characters past level two ;)

Nah have made it to 9th level several times and 11th once and would have gone further if I had been more careful

Kris_P._Letus
02-20-2008, 03:08 AM
i would like to get into this as well. is there a perticular person ig i would send a pm to? or just look for somone on there wed night?