PDA

View Full Version : I've got a bone to pick.........

ThrasherGT
12-24-2007, 06:32 PM
with DV's or rather the way the game deals with them when logging in. Isn't there any way to correctly calculate My DV's when I log in? It gets very frustrating to log on to My cleric and run to a quest only to realize that My DVs haven't been added correctly. (I get 9 after resting in a tavern/ shrine, but only 3 EVERY TIME I log in to My cleric)
Is there a different way this could be calculated to get this fixed?

Please?:rolleyes:

OK, pretty Please?:D

captain1z
12-24-2007, 06:48 PM
Is that what happened.

Logged on my cleric the other day and ran to a quest. I had 9 Dvs instead of 11 and I thought to myself how could that be...because before I log off any character I park him/her in a tavern with full health/ SP and clickies. the only thing I might skip is selling off vendor trash till next time.

still..... could have been user error. maybe i dved sum1 b4 logging and didnt wait till they refresh......very unlikely tho.

death_smurf
12-24-2007, 06:55 PM
currently the sytem does not include your charisma bonus granted dvs when u logg back in. need to sit in a inn until they reset then you will be good to go until u log out and start the process again. While i admit its annoying to have to do so and i have forgotten myself, eventually they will work in a fix, hopefully when mod 6 is released.(the devs are aware of this bug)

Magnyr_Delorn
12-24-2007, 07:32 PM
The easiest solution is to take after both of my clerics: Don't get 'em in the first place!:D

query
12-24-2007, 07:36 PM
I hate you man ;)

Nahh, not all clerics have DV; not all wizards caste haste.....but fixing bugs is first priority over out play style.

The easiest solution is to take after both of my clerics: Don't get 'em in the first place!:D