PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

thatguy
12-21-2007, 08:36 AM
With the holidays here and folks thinking of family and friends, I just wanted to say thanks to the Turbine team for making (IMHO) a very fun game with a very bright future. I am looking forward to the coming year with great anticipation because there will be some major leaps for the DDO.

Safe and happy holidays to everyone at Turbine.

Kaldaka
12-21-2007, 09:34 AM
With the holidays here and folks thinking of family and friends, I just wanted to say thanks to the Turbine team for making (IMHO) a very fun game with a very bright future. I am looking forward to the coming year with great anticipation because there will be some major leaps for the DDO.

Here Here!!!!

And may we all be blessed with a plethora of +1 loot weekends in the following year. ;)

thatguy
12-21-2007, 09:41 AM
Here Here!!!!

And may we all be blessed with a plethora of +1 loot weekends in the following year. ;)

Oh I am so down with that.

Shadow_Flayer
12-21-2007, 10:05 AM

Yes. Three cheers for Turbine this holiday season. I've been playing this game, along with my wife and several friends, since pre-launch and still love it to death. While Mod 5 may have been underwhelming, Mod 4 was great andthe new stuff coming coming in Mod 6 looks beautiful and fun. Sure, it's a niche game with some warts here and there, but it's great way to have fun and relax.