12-21-2007, 06:34 AM
i like talk to the guild independent of the chat voice party

GuitarHero
12-21-2007, 09:24 AM
ventrillo, teamspeak, phones, etc.

Kaldaka
12-21-2007, 09:31 AM
i like talk to the guild independent of the chat voice party

If you are in PUG and want to talk to your guild, I think there would be too much distraction and confusion (i.e. hearing the party members versus the guild member).

The party chat system should suffice most of the time, just make a raid party in town and invite the entire guild. However, this won't work if there are more than 12 of you. Therefore, I think that you should be allowed to have more than 12 people in a public area in a "party". That way the entire guild can chat with one another. It couldn't be very hard to do, you could just lock the "guild" party out of most dungeons, the same way a raid party can't enter a normal dungeon, a "guild" party can't enter any dungeon.

Oreg
12-21-2007, 09:32 AM
Skype works well for us.

HeavenlyCloud
12-21-2007, 08:02 PM
If you are in PUG and want to talk to your guild, I think there would be too much distraction and confusion (i.e. hearing the party members versus the guild member).

The party chat system should suffice most of the time, just make a raid party in town and invite the entire guild. However, this won't work if there are more than 12 of you. Therefore, I think that you should be allowed to have more than 12 people in a public area in a "party". That way the entire guild can chat with one another. It couldn't be very hard to do, you could just lock the "guild" party out of most dungeons, the same way a raid party can't enter a normal dungeon, a "guild" party can't enter any dungeon.

The number of guildies is not the issue. What we experience is when someone in the party says something i have to type a translation of what he said to my guildies and sometimes its in a fight or when the whole party is ready to go so it makes it difficult for us.

captain1z
12-21-2007, 08:09 PM
Along the same lines ........

Id like to see a channel A and Channel B for voice chat.

say you are in a raid and 6 are going one way and the other 6 another way.

Click one group to group B ...which also moves their life bars to the Right hand side

you are now able to toggle which channel you listen to and have an ezer time healing because all in your group are stacked on the left side.

(possible- Dev 's comment)

nochipatzin
12-22-2007, 06:12 AM
That were different button push to talk party and push to talk guild and that in addition could be had deactivated of guild, only to activate it when it is wanted in order that not estes always hearing the whole guild speaking all the alone time when it´s necessary