PDA

View Full Version : Thread of the Week: Module 6 Preview

Quarion
12-19-2007, 02:56 PM
B Notorious has compiled a very nice preview video for some of what's to come in Module 6, and we thought it was TotW worthy!!

Check it out here (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=130224).

Congrats B Notorious! Your code is in the mail!! err...PM.

dragnmoon
12-19-2007, 03:12 PM
Cataclysm has compiled a very nice preview video for some of what's to come in Module 6, and we thought it was TotW worthy!!

Check it out here (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=130224).

Congrats Cataclysm! Your code is in the mail!! err...PM.

Did Cataclysm Come back to the game and change his name to B Notorious?

Or am I missing something? :D

Edit: Or is the Whole Guild getting The prize :D

MrCow
12-19-2007, 03:13 PM
Cataclysm is also the name of a guild, it appears.

Quarion
12-19-2007, 03:34 PM
I apologize :) B-Notorious gets the prize. Been a long day! :)

dragnmoon
12-19-2007, 03:59 PM
Been a long day! :)

Your days are longer then 24 Hrs?..

What planet are you from?...:D;):p

Ganak
12-19-2007, 04:32 PM
Nicely done!

The music makes me need a hug:o

j/k pretty gnarly music:)

Syleen
01-05-2008, 09:54 AM
I am new to the forums and have a question about mod 6. Do u post in advance when mod 6 is coming out? I work a 3rd shift on the weekends and would like to be able to take the weekend off when mod 6 comes out. I would need 30 day advance notice is that possible?

Lithic
01-05-2008, 10:02 AM
I am new to the forums and have a question about mod 6. Do u post in advance when mod 6 is coming out? I work a 3rd shift on the weekends and would like to be able to take the weekend off when mod 6 comes out. I would need 30 day advance notice is that possible?

Not really the right place to post about this syleen :D

But to answer your Q, mod 6 has been guestimated by the players to be around the 15th of Feb (plus or minus 30 days). So far devs arent talking about a release date at all. Theres very little chance you can get 30days notice of it, and in any case mod updates usually appear mon, tues, or wednesday, with a quickpatch often on the following thursday or friday. As many of us know, taking a day off for the mod is a bad idea, as delays often push your playtime out the window, and you lose a day off waiting for the servers to come back.

My advice? Just play when you can, and dont take time off for DDO. At least not on the week of a new mod :D