PDA

View Full Version : Chess Pieces?

GrayOldDruid
12-18-2007, 12:25 PM
I just got a nice paralyzer bow and was running around Irestone Inlet playing around with a group and noticed something odd... often the Paralyzed target would still move around and come toward me. It was kind of funny - he looked like a chess piece being slid around a board. It happened out in the Desert (in offering of blood) and in "Freshen the air" as well.

Are they not supposed to be Paralyzed - as in, not moving???

Is this a known bug?

Beherit_Baphomar
12-18-2007, 12:26 PM
Its a known bug, yes.

Mercules
12-18-2007, 12:26 PM
I just got a nice paralyzer bow and was running around Irestone Inlet playing around with a group and noticed something odd... often the Paralyzed target would still move around and come toward me. It was kind of funny - he looked like a chess piece being slid around a board. It happened out in the Desert (in offering of blood) and in "Freshen the air" as well.

Are they not supposed to be Paralyzed - as in, not moving???

Is this a known bug?

It is a known bug... for over a year now. Mobs don't always stop moving or attacking when "held". They fixed a bunch of the scripts, but there are still some that will do it under certain circumstances.

Yukiko
12-18-2007, 12:59 PM
Its funny when you turn them to stone, then they really do look like a chess peice :p

Zenako
12-18-2007, 01:06 PM
There is undenyable joy when that Paraylzed, Cursed, and Stoned mob continues to beat the begesus out of the melees next to them for a few seconds, and then follows along as the smitten one seeks out the nearby cleric...I recall seeing this fairly often in places like Madstone and the Reaver Pre-raid.