PDA

View Full Version : STWF - if it will be free for rangers, how about in mod 6?

Strakeln
12-18-2007, 10:59 AM
Full disclosure: I'm starting this thread because I have a character that will be put in a tough situation with the upcoming STWF and mod 6.

STWF has a BaB requirement of 15. Since my ranger has one level of rogue, I won't be able to take this feat with mod 6 unless I take a level of fighter at level 16.

...yet we found out from a recent dev post that rangers will likely end up getting this feat for free. So if I do take a level of fighter, doing so will have been pointless come mod 7.

I suggest we move the "rangers get it for free" part up to mod 6. It can't be that hard to implement.

If not, this just goes into the "we should have full respec capabilities" bin. This is yet another example of how the game changes and leaves little to no recourse for characters designed in prior systems. On the flip side, at least I know about it ahead of time for once :)

Kargon
12-18-2007, 11:00 AM
It look more like, 'Rangers get it for free, IF they take Tempest II and meet silly prereqs' :D

Strakeln
12-18-2007, 11:13 AM
It look more like, 'Rangers get it for free, IF they take Tempest II and meet silly prereqs' :DOh yeah, forgot about that.

Well, I still want it anyways :p

I'll take a pony with a built-in "I WIN" button too, while you're at it.

MrCow
12-18-2007, 11:14 AM
Ponies with built-in buttons don't work unless you plug the pony into an electrical outlet. The issue is when you plug the pony into the electrical outlet you don't have much of a working pony anymore...

Yaga_Nub
12-18-2007, 02:31 PM
Ponies with built-in buttons don't work unless you plug the pony into an electrical outlet. The issue is when you plug the pony into the electrical outlet you don't have much of a working pony anymore...

Unless it's a WF pony. Then it might be okay.

Strakeln
12-18-2007, 05:05 PM
Unless it's a WF pony. Then it might be okay.I'll take one.

Drider
12-18-2007, 05:56 PM
I'll take one.

Here ya go! It's not a WF, but it's a Stuffed Animal Golem.

http://www.everafterstore.com/media/webkinz_pink_pony.jpg

Strakeln
12-18-2007, 07:22 PM
Here ya go! It's not a WF, but it's a Stuffed Animal Golem.Please move the button towards the front.

Also, I have a bit of a concern about, ummm, sturdiness. Strakeln drink much ale.

fefnir3284
12-19-2007, 08:34 AM
it was in the pod cast, the dev said that tempest 2 would be a way for a character to get superior two weapon fighting without being a full ranger. the exact worxds were "... would be a way to get STWF without being a ranger" but I thats not possible, so Im guessing he ment for multi-class rangers ;)

either way Im cool with it, Im just wonder if what he said was true, then what would full rangers get? an additional +10% like tempest 1?