PDA

View Full Version : An apology

Justicar
12-17-2007, 05:19 PM
I just wanted to apologize to the GM (cant remember name) that was trying to help me out with my ticket. I had submitted a ticket because I mailed an item and it got lost when I tried to detach it from the character it was mailed to. I actually submited it once and was told sorry there was nothing that could be done. I however was not buying that and submitted another ticket the next day. I got the exact same response from the second GM, which to my shame, made me fly off the handle somewhat. I berated the GM and turbine in general for being useless saying that "I had played since beta and this is the thanks I get?!"

To make a long story short, I mailed the correct type of item but not the exact item I was trying to mail and when I detached and couldnt find it in my inventory all the trouble started.

I just want to apologize for my rash behavior and the childish temper tantrum that I threw. Next time I will do a little bit more investigating before I submit a ticket and promise not to freak out on any of you poor folks ever again!

Again, I am very sorry.

Strakeln
12-17-2007, 06:32 PM
Takes a big person to come out in public and apologize in such an earnest manner.

If I were the GM, I'd forgive ya. :)