PDA

View Full Version : Question about Toughness

Quanefel
12-16-2007, 06:24 PM
Today I went and exchanged one of the two toughness feats my pally has for a feat in Bastard sword. Well, everything seemed to work fine until I noticed that I had around 14 free actions points available to me when I did. I looked at my character sheet and it showed that I had 1 feat of toughness left like I wanted but all my toughness enhancements were gone. I ran to house K to get them back but it said it was unavailable to me? Even though I still have a feat of toughness still. I understand that the toughness exchange was broke for a long time but I thought I read that it was fixed. It seems it was not in fact fixed and I my ability to use the toughness enhancements for my pally is gone now. Had I known it was not really fixed, I never would have wasted my time exchanging the feat. Is there a fix in works or is my pally now broke?

Falco_Easts
12-16-2007, 06:33 PM
Not really a fix but did you try re-setting your enhancements?

Quanefel
12-16-2007, 06:36 PM
Not really a fix but did you try re-setting your enhancements?

Yes, that was the next thing I did. Still was red lettered out as being unavailable for me to pick.

slammedcivic2007
12-17-2007, 02:38 AM
Yes, that was the next thing I did. Still was red lettered out as being unavailable for me to pick.
Because certain feats can only be obtained by spending a certain amount of points and such and some feats are not available until you take a certain feat. what happened is normal. Not wise to get rid of toughness messes a lot of stuff up. but you will need to reset your enhancments now to fix everything. look next time you have a chance at your character sheet and go to enhancments and check off show unavailable. And it will show you that certain number of points need to be spent to get those and such