PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Damage/Death Penalty

Serpent
12-15-2007, 04:48 PM
The results are in and the Devs have listened to the majority of the forum users.

The final results are:

Are you for the Damage/Death penalty as currently implemented on Risia?

Yes: 19
No: 48
Unsure: 4

Say what you will, I believe the numbers speak for themselves. Thank you to all who participated, regardless of how your opinion was bent.

Serpent
12-15-2007, 04:49 PM
done

Baron
12-15-2007, 04:52 PM
no, TO THE POINT OF CANCALLATION OF ACCOUNT

MysticTheurge
12-15-2007, 04:52 PM
No offense, but like "petitions," polls of this nature are fairly pointless.

Catica
12-15-2007, 05:10 PM
A big NO! from me. Went on Risia last night, ugghhh... Good thing I love my guild and the people I play with its about the only thing keeping me from leaving the game at this point.

moorewr
12-15-2007, 05:15 PM
no, TO THE POINT OF CANCALLATION OF ACCOUNT

Yes, and can I have your stuff?

woodspider
12-15-2007, 05:35 PM
I believe it is a little to harsh. But to be honest, I can not come up with a better Idea. And Death needs to be a problem in this game.

Hendrik
12-15-2007, 05:42 PM
YES!

After testing it on Risia, not NEARLY as bad as it is made out to be.

I think I can manage the 500plat to repair my gear after a death, even as a CLR.

wizzy_catt
12-15-2007, 06:07 PM
No!

Samadhi
12-15-2007, 06:25 PM
No!

Gengulphus
12-15-2007, 06:26 PM
No!

I'm going to want to pass along my uber items to guildmates, friends, alts when my main hits 16, then (especially) 17-20, when those items won't be as useful to him, but they will be to others.

Ron
12-15-2007, 06:34 PM
Yes,

And BTW, your poll is going to be skewed to the players that come to the forums, which is NOT the same as a representative sampling of the player base. Which is true of all forum polls, but in this particular instance, I think it makes a difference.

Pfamily
12-15-2007, 07:00 PM
Well, without making a completely subjective statement about the relevance of threads like this...I'd have to agree with the "not really in favor of it, but haven't seen a better option yet" camp.

I'll wait to see it in it's near-to-final form before commenting, if at all. I suspect it'll change with time.

slumbering_dragon
12-15-2007, 07:02 PM
i'm for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roggane
12-15-2007, 07:10 PM
I'm gonna have to say resounding no.

It's ridiculous to take so much damage upon death. I've NEVER had that much damage to my items running through regular quests.

How fun is it gonna be to have to wait on people to recall to repair items?

I'm not in favor of eventually having to bind my items. Basically, we are being forced to do this. I don't like that when new items come out I might not be able to switch items out and pass them on to my other characters/guildmates/friends.

chemonz
12-15-2007, 07:44 PM
NO!!

I hate being forced to play one certain way. If I want to Twink new characters I should be able to without active discouragement.

Hvymetal
12-15-2007, 07:53 PM
Yes.

Taojeff
12-15-2007, 07:55 PM
Yes

Gleep_Wurp
12-15-2007, 07:58 PM
i should i pay 400 plat for damage if im pk'ed?thats just ********.my armor is going to take damage because a spell killed me? what a joke.i vote no

gpk
12-15-2007, 08:06 PM
Yes,

And BTW, your poll is going to be skewed to the players that come to the forums, which is NOT the same as a representative sampling of the player base. Which is true of all forum polls, but in this particular instance, I think it makes a difference.

Very true any forum sampling is strongly of the player base skewed in favor of the people who post a helluva lot more than they play; typically they are very shortsighted and have very little game related insight to provide. You're right it makes a difference.

Torosar
12-15-2007, 08:11 PM
No.

I like the debuffy part.
I dislike the permanent damage that will result from weapon damage caused on death.

GeneralDiomedes
12-15-2007, 08:14 PM
That's it! I'm gonna go play WOW where they don't have item damage! Oh wait ..

How about a new poll: How many threads do you think Serpent will create on this topic?

Catica
12-15-2007, 08:20 PM
Very true any forum sampling is strongly of the player base skewed in favor of the people who post a helluva lot more than they play; typically they are very shortsighted and have very little game related insight to provide. You're right it makes a difference.

While the forums are only a small sampling of the actual player base, I think your way off when you say its mainly the people who post more than they play. Most of the people who do post on these forums on topics like this are the most active players. And on this topic how much game insight do you need? Go over to risia, go out to the explorer area, and try doing some of it my guess is you will die at least once in the first 30 min, I died in the first 5 min darn supped up rashka lords. Its pretty instant to see the effect it has your alt/gameplay/and equipment. On top of that it really doesnt matter who plays more or less, we all pay the same amount each month, regardless of whether we spend 4 hours or 40 hours a week playing. In either case you should be able to enjoy the time you play not hate it.

boldarblood
12-15-2007, 08:33 PM
At this point, I dislike it greatly.

Lorichie
12-15-2007, 09:10 PM
Im on the fence. The debuff is not an issue, quick and painless. While there are certain exceptions, (new content, specific raids) dying multiple times so close together should not be issue for most of us. New folks will have a less severe penalty than most of us will, so it should not be game breaking for them as well.

I also like the no xp loss, not because of myself. I tend to play a lot and can level very quickly if i choose to do so. I honestly thought that losing xp on death was not a big deal since there is so much to be had, although i do understand for those folks who do not play days on end without sleep, it did affect their fun factor, so i like this as well.

Item damage. While i have not played a lot on Risia, and even tho i told myself i wouldnt to keep it fresh and new for me when it did come live, i did take a peek for a little while. Very little permanent damage was done to my schtuff and very little was bound. Maybe i was lucky, maybe this is in fact how little permanent damage will result from fairly short period of play. In a normal gaming session for me however, it could be ten to twelve points across everything i wear, which is more than i normally accumulate in six months. Now, i am not the norm when it comes to length of playtime, assuming the avg person plays four hours a day, i dont see a lot of damage being done. (This is of course my quick, untested worthless opinion). I also believe damage will most likely be lowered before we go live as hints have been made to the possibility. However, Item damage is the only thing out of all of this that i am a little leery of and only because i dont yet know enough about how it will play out when it goes live. Until then i cant really get upset yet until i know for sure.

Cost of repairs. 500pp at level 15 is negligable. This, it would seem, would be much lower for lower levels, and while new folks may indeed be a little strapped for coin, not knowing how much it will cost for them atm, its hard to say whether its too much, but my guess is being given a choice, xp loss or some coin, i would take coin.

Quite honestly, if i look at this change as im more important, then im a little leery, and only because of one point which admittedly i dont even have all the information yet to even begin to form any kind of realistic opinion on. However, since im more interested in getting and retaining tomorrows veterans, i think the simple fact of no xp loss is too good to pass on, and at this time, like others have mentioned, i have no idea how to do it better, and net the same or better end results.

Just one man's opinion.

RIch

xman26
12-15-2007, 09:20 PM
Well someone had to do it so I will

Just say Yes or No

Further discussion can be limited to the other threads i believe.

Note: this is not for the Devs so much as for each other. We are a community and i feel that the community should understand what it thinks.

No, as it is just stupid and just another way to nerf the game [eaten by cube]

roggane
12-15-2007, 09:21 PM
Yes,

agree with this, which is why for the people that don't read the forums.....this is going to probably be a quitting the game changer.

The_Silver_Griffon
12-15-2007, 09:29 PM
Yes.

WilbyZ
12-15-2007, 09:39 PM
No to new Death system!! x100000000

Instead of Item damage to 1 or 2 or your items, it's Item damage to ALL of your 15 equipable items. Repair cost per death? 6k gold.

No thanks! I'm not that rich even if they said the repair cost is reduced by 25%.

A Game is suppose to be fun... this is not fun. :mad:

Edit: How many times have you died straight after a Rez due to some aoe damage? Yeah that's another repair bill there!

Nevthial
12-15-2007, 09:41 PM
I hope none of them read this...but I'm more worried about my guildmates and the costs associated with their deaths. The de-buff is no biggy..it goes away. Our playstyle is such that sometimes one or more of them will "take one for the team" and die. This may happen several times over a night of questing. When a doorway has to be blocked, they do it until death if necessary. When an angry mob threatens to overrun us and I say "Flee ! " , one of them always gets left behind. We roleplay amongst ourselves and our strategies are different in a non-guild group, so I don't see it mattering much then. Hehe , they just need to learn how not to die I suppose! The upside to this new system though, is that some of our less skilled players among us will prob catch up on xp. Maybe not on gold, but the increased xp will compensate ...I hope. I previously posted that I may not like this new system, but upon thinking about it, the way it could help our economy in game may be just what we need.
Only time will tell.....
******EDIT******* After seeing all the negative responses on these forums and consideration of the impact it will have on our limited playerbase : NO NO NO NO NO NO

gpk
12-15-2007, 10:34 PM
While the forums are only a small sampling of the actual player base, I think your way off when you say its mainly the people who post more than they play. Most of the people who do post on these forums on topics like this are the most active players. And on this topic how much game insight do you need? Go over to risia, go out to the explorer area, and try doing some of it my guess is you will die at least once in the first 30 min, I died in the first 5 min darn supped up rashka lords. Its pretty instant to see the effect it has your alt/gameplay/and equipment. On top of that it really doesnt matter who plays more or less, we all pay the same amount each month, regardless of whether we spend 4 hours or 40 hours a week playing. In either case you should be able to enjoy the time you play not hate it.

Oh I disagree, only recently have the active players started posting on important matters because they feel they've gone unheard far too long and that the professional forum posters are bending the devs ears in the wrong direction. And look at whats happening, anytime an important issue is brought up you have the forums rats swarm in with their pointless, illogical and flaming posts "Zomg whine!/HAHA jealous/just quit DDO posts". Hell we already have some of those posts already.

gpk
12-15-2007, 10:35 PM
No.

I like the debuffy part.
I dislike the permanent damage that will result from weapon damage caused on death.

Agreed, though I'm still unsure about 1 minute per debuff level.

honkuimushi
12-15-2007, 11:41 PM
No.
I hate permanent damage anyway, this just makes it worse.
I will not renew as long is there is a chance of permanent damage due to death.

MrSmack
12-15-2007, 11:46 PM
NO!

have no problem with debuff

dislike the damage thing
and everyone I have talked to in my guild feels the same way

I see server populations getting smaller in the near future

Dirkan
12-16-2007, 12:15 AM
Debuff tolerable.

Item damage No.

ccheath776
12-16-2007, 12:37 AM

Just say Yes or No

Note: this is not for the Devs so much as for each other. We are a community and i feel that the community should understand what it thinks.

Pointless poll

I am for the change as the xp loss needed to go.

Lorien_the_First_One
12-16-2007, 01:48 AM
Cost of repairs. 500pp at level 15 is negligable. This, it would seem, would be much lower for lower levels, and while new folks may indeed be a little strapped for coin, not knowing how much it will cost for them atm, its hard to say whether its too much, but my guess is being given a choice, xp loss or some coin, i would take coin.

costs at low level is much more managable...

Vormaerin
12-16-2007, 02:14 AM
Yes, in favor. The item damage is not nearly as traumatic as folks are saying based on the skewed Risia results. The debuff is fine. The values might need to be tweaked, but the concept is much better than the xp penalty.

Qzipoun
12-16-2007, 02:17 AM
No. I do not want my death to have anything to do with damage. The two are completely different.

vasher
12-16-2007, 02:26 AM
Well i havnt tested it on Risia so my vote prolly souldnt count.....that being said i think that the death penalty sould be dramatically higher then it currently is. Id like to see a level drop or con damage (permanent) at maybe every 10 deaths. It seems everyone has 24 capped charicatures, i feel like your main char capped would mean alot more to people if it took a year to get there and never dying to do it. I think it would form good bonds with players you trust to adventure with and bring more of a "adventure" invironment instead of stat-jacking uber kill runs.

Thats just how i played table top (or permdeath), but table top and this game can be DRAMATICALLY differnt. P-wipes are fairly common and while i like my idea, im sure the rest of the realm isnt to fond of it :) :)

tekn0mage
12-16-2007, 02:28 AM
Absolutely not a chance in hell I would ever be in favor of item damage upon death. In any way, shape, form or fashion.

Debuff to stats, fine whatever. I can survive that.

mrtreats
12-16-2007, 04:23 AM
NO to much item damage

mgoldb2
12-16-2007, 04:24 AM
No

GlassCannon
12-16-2007, 04:44 AM
no.

Damage... whatever. I click Repair at the vendor and hope and pray that my stuff hasn't taken 5 points of damage(IT USED TO BE JUST ONE!!!! ONE!!!! WHYYYYYY!?!??!?!), and think nothing more of it afterward. As for Raid Loot being damaged... only my Dreamspitter takes any notable damage. I have been on over 60 Dragon raids and never once gotten a Sword of Shadows, and only have 1 pair of Kundarak Delving Boots that I won in a reroll against a warforged tank(we both rolled a 96, both the highest rolls) while the rest of the party argued over it in chaos.

Oh! I forgot... my characters have completed a lot more raids than is recorded in my /quest completions...

I lost around 90 raid completions total.

Pyromaniac
12-16-2007, 05:24 AM
Definite No

Hakushi
12-16-2007, 05:51 AM
No

I have no problems with the debuff.
I also dislike the item damage part, all the permanent damage we will all take on our items and is going to be a lot more then it used to be. We will need to repair 4 or 5 times more items, but the permanent damage rate is only reduced by 2. 5 times more items to repair, divided by 2 for less chances of permanent damage that means 2.5 more chances of permanent damage with this system, and even more because in quests, it's not only equipped items that are damaged, but also items in our backpack.

Hendrik
12-16-2007, 07:14 AM
No, as it is just stupid and just another way to nerf the game [eaten by cube]

Kind of like the people complaing about the new DP right?

gkabos
12-16-2007, 07:14 AM
No!

jkkeller914
12-16-2007, 07:15 AM
Yes!

Death, especially for capped characters, is commonplace and often a part of strategy. One would think that the idea would be to avoid death at all costs???

Kerrn_Siff
12-16-2007, 07:25 AM
No.

and I reactivated my Eve account :)

Warrax23
12-16-2007, 12:52 PM
no

Kaldaka
12-16-2007, 01:09 PM
Heh, sounds like more people are going to go for the 400 favor in House P or Free Agents more often now

Serpent
12-16-2007, 03:23 PM
Updated, keep em coming :)

Gornin
12-16-2007, 05:48 PM
No

Talish
12-16-2007, 06:18 PM
You are, in most cases, dying during combat so to assume there would be no damage is a bit far fetched.

Perhaps some people will stop treating death as a trivial nuisance.

Lithic
12-16-2007, 09:49 PM
Yes and about dang time!

This from someone who plays mostly squishie casters, and who twinks more than I should.

a pox on irrelevant death penalties!

roggane
12-16-2007, 10:02 PM
You are, in most cases, dying during combat so to assume there would be no damage is a bit far fetched.

Perhaps some people will stop treating death as a trivial nuisance.

sorry but you're getting banged on the entire time while getting your health to 0, how would an event of death make it more?

Ohh I got stabbed one more time...I'm dead..10% damage to all items from that one blow....ridiculous

moorewr
12-16-2007, 10:07 PM
sorry but you're getting banged on the entire time while getting your health to 0, how would an event of death make it more?

Ohh I got stabbed one more time...I'm dead..10% damage to all items from that one blow....ridiculous

Would you be happier if they dropped the damage-on-death and cranked up the overall damage rate?

Dariun
12-16-2007, 11:16 PM
No.

xberto
12-16-2007, 11:58 PM
Yes.

Bunch of ******* play this game and can't handle a little hardship when you screw up and die. Half these people would rather just have the cheat codes.

jrichey
12-17-2007, 12:03 AM
No.
Item's already take damage from use. It's kind of unfair to have them all just take damage for no reason when someone dies. There are games that damage your items when you die but typically that's because they don't take into account item damage when your alive and using them. Having both in is ridiculous in my opinion.

Polsih
12-17-2007, 12:15 AM
If the item damage had some logic behind it ... sure. (Die in a lava pit, some stuff might break.) But, as written, it just appears to be arbitrary penalty designed to pull equipment out of circulation. I cannot see any other reason behind it.

The XP penalty can work. Just need less XP in the total XP pool to make it work. Can't run PoP 6 times to go from lvl 10 to 11 or even 12 anymore. That was a start in the right direction.

Serpent
12-17-2007, 12:29 AM
updated

roggane
12-17-2007, 12:36 AM
Yes.

Bunch of ******* play this game and can't handle a little hardship when you screw up and die. Half these people would rather just have the cheat codes.

yes, that about sums it up. keep up the good commentary and logical thinking. :rolleyes:

Funny, the devs said that the current death penalty was too harsh.....

roggane
12-17-2007, 12:39 AM
Would you be happier if they dropped the damage-on-death and cranked up the overall damage rate?

I'd be happier if they had one penalty instead of 2. Actually, make it 3 since we'll be forced to bind our items at some point.

Galacticus
12-17-2007, 12:51 AM
Abosolutely not! If impletemented I will cancel my account! Where is the FUN in DDO DEVS????

Max2000
12-17-2007, 01:06 AM
No.

tekn0mage
12-17-2007, 11:21 AM
keep the discussion for the other threads. this is a yes/no (or something along those lines) poll.

Grond
12-17-2007, 02:06 PM
After playing with it for awhile, I vote yes. I'll admit, I wasn't thrilled about it at first, but I'm really not taking enough item damage to feel like I have to bind every single thing, and it's sure nice to not have a few deaths wipe out exp gain for a module.

Hafeal
12-17-2007, 02:15 PM
Yes,

.. .and further skewed to those who bother with Risia. :eek:

kengsxr
12-17-2007, 02:16 PM
no

MysticRhythms
12-17-2007, 02:19 PM
1) The poll is going to be skewed as per other posters' comments
2) A resounding yes. In fact, they should keep both XP penalties AND the new system.
3) People who abuse "death" as a strategy should definitely suffer more than this minor inconvenience.

Emon1
12-17-2007, 07:56 PM
I don't want cheat codes and I don't like the new death system. The excess equipment damage is rediculous as well as any steep penalties for death. Are there steep penalties in Pen and Paper? Death does not need to be a serious consequence in DDO. The new system will only make people unwilling to join pug groups for fear of serious consequence if the group is bad. DDO does not need a narrowing of the player community. The penalties proposed are simply to much. What next? Permanent death? That is the end result of 'toughening up' death. The current death system is reasonable although to perfect.

Whippy
12-17-2007, 08:06 PM
No, no, no, no, no! I dunno who was whining about repairing in the first place but this is gonna be far worse! First of all, binding items to all toons? Eh, nice in theory, but not everyone has the power items or +6's for every toon and perhaps shares them amongst them, so just because they are not power gamers they deserve to loose out? LAME. Secondly, take reaver raid for example, we've all had a run where it goes a bit wrong, half the party ends up in the res room, someone pulls the switch, everyone drops back down and dies again because the ele's were right in the centre or anti gravity was on or the electric traps hit... and then pull the switch again and the same happens... couple of goes of this and all our stuff is screwed... nice one. Was told by party member today who had been on risia, that instead of our usual say for example 1000gp repairs at the end of a quest they were looking at 4000pp worth of repairs. Way to loose all the gamers. Can this idea, its just plain silly.

Kyrus
12-17-2007, 08:34 PM
No. and I don't mind the way it is now.

Arbaal9111
12-17-2007, 08:39 PM
No.
Item's already take damage from use. It's kind of unfair to have them all just take damage for no reason when someone dies. There are games that damage your items when you die but typically that's because they don't take into account item damage when your alive and using them. Having both in is ridiculous in my opinion.

Dunno where you get your info but every game i have played with a death item damage pen... also takes damage from use.

This new system is genius... it solves 2 problems with 1 change

problem number

1) economy issues with uber items never leaving the system and being used by more then one character... this will make auction house much better and the econ much much healthier in the game

2) Death penality ment nothing at level 14 maxed.. now it means something to die once you are maxed

They could possibly even make good loot a tad more common again because of this change

Amabel
12-17-2007, 11:25 PM
No.

MrCow
12-17-2007, 11:27 PM
Hmmm... I can't bring myself to say no or yes...

Verdict: Indifferent

cardmj1
12-17-2007, 11:42 PM
Not much of an option of just yea or nay....

No

Serpent
12-18-2007, 05:11 AM
updated

Hvymetal
12-18-2007, 07:22 AM
I don't want cheat codes and I don't like the new death system. The excess equipment damage is rediculous as well as any steep penalties for death. Are there steep penalties in Pen and Paper? Death does not need to be a serious consequence in DDO. The new system will only make people unwilling to join pug groups for fear of serious consequence if the group is bad. DDO does not need a narrowing of the player community. The penalties proposed are simply to much. What next? Permanent death? That is the end result of 'toughening up' death. The current death system is reasonable although to perfect.
Yes there are steep penalties in P&P. Not being able to release to a tavern, so hope you have friends that can recover you or rez you. Loosing con points-permanently upon being raised. Just two off the top of my head on a late night at work.

Beherit_Baphomar
12-18-2007, 11:52 AM
No.

The Devs are gonna destroy alotta the game.

Twinking.
Trading - a huge social aspect of any MMO.
Plat Farmers - "Oh look an unbound vorpal on the AH for 20mil! Lemme go buy some gold."

Nice sarcasm in the "going to WoW where they have no item damage", they also have a huge problem
with plat buying.

Well, I say problem, but its not really...everyone does it.

Korvek
12-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Yes.

Yukiko
12-18-2007, 02:54 PM
Yes

Also i like cake

xman26
12-18-2007, 04:26 PM
"intermittent Poll Results in Post Below"

Just say Yes or No

not just no, but hell no, the current live game system is fine the way it is with 1 minor tweak needed, remove the xp regen and it will have some sting.

Deriaz
12-18-2007, 04:47 PM
Haven't been on Risia yet (The files keep stopping halfway through. I'll get it eventually.), but from what I've heard about it, I'm gonna say yes. I don't mind binding my stuff, since I don't twink alts. The item damage doesn't bother me either, as it's just an item. I can always hunt on the AH or hope I get just as good a weapon in a quest I run.

So, again, yes, I like the new system. Much better than the EXP "debt". (Even if you add a non-regen amount, it's still not that bad. Run some lower levels quests, and you're cleared.)

-D

Serpent
12-18-2007, 10:51 PM
updated

Grimtooth333
12-19-2007, 01:26 AM
I say a resounding... No

smodge13
12-19-2007, 02:01 AM
Yes

Emili
12-19-2007, 03:11 AM
I'd have to say NO!

You asked for no ellaboration, however I'll give it anyway. It is not so much a penalty on death but a way to take items out of the game... it accomplishes not fair penalty for death but affects... 1.) players sharing, 2.) player trust in each other and 3.) the item market. This will make items on the AH more costly as it limits those Items available for sale there... people who bound items and find an upgrade for it will not be able to pass it along to friends or place it on the AH, People will stop and think, before they put a Vorpal or a greater bane or +6 stat item on the AH... hmmm if my current one gets too much damage - this will replace it.

It makes the people who hoard plat better then those who do not and limits those of us who are good and nice to each other who give away items or pass along things or help others get through that one quest they have not done on elite - even though we know they're not the greatest of players.

It is a deterent to playing with others who are risky not to death.

Dailus
12-19-2007, 07:18 AM
No! Please keep the xp loss portion of the death penalty. I prefer a challenge to a cake walk.

-Dailus

GrayOldDruid
12-19-2007, 08:14 AM

I will have to agree here... the big "NO! I will cancel my account" responders are, seemingly in my view, being very very short sighted about this whole change. "My weapons are going to all be destroyed in 5 deaths!" is just silly.

Waiting on people to recall to get repairs will be no more frustrating that waiting on people to recall out to get Spell Points - which you are already VERY accustomed to - the difference being??? What exactly??

Another thing, try NOT dying... try Teamwork instead of zering ahead and pulling a mountain of aggro down on your unprepared party who are all standing there topping off from that last mega fight and trying to see if any of their weapons would make a better choice in this hard-arse quest.

XP Loss on death SUCKS!! I prefer to not have to permanently take away two hours of questing progress for one silly death. Make it a little damage that can be repaired (and being a bit queasy that goes away fairly quickly) instead of a penalty of HOURS of progress lost.

Oh... and... :

YES! In Favor of it.

Emili
12-19-2007, 08:38 AM
1) economy issues with uber items never leaving the system and being used by more then one character... this will make auction house much better and the econ much much healthier in the game

How? It will drive prices upwards... do you really think I'm going to post a duplicate greater bane item on the AH now? Will be a cold day in hades I post one thier or a +6 item there? There will be a lot fewer high quality items on the AH now.

As for the guy who never wore anything out? Prior to mod 2 I went thru 3 retributions, a proof against poison item and a number of other things... I repair after every single quest - always have on one fighter my mith fp is about 3/4 durability then it's original spec. This has nothing to do with poor care ... just chance and how much you play. I've been here since the beginning and play at least 6 hours a day.

GrayOldDruid
12-19-2007, 09:01 AM
I've been here since the beginning and play at least 6 hours a day.

Can I have your job??

Serpent
12-19-2007, 02:27 PM
Everyone please keep your arguments to another thread. I know this is an important topic to all.

Serpent
12-20-2007, 03:45 AM
Final results are in.