PDA

View Full Version : For Keeper!

Griphon
12-15-2007, 12:38 PM
Keeper!

Pst.. You've got a little guacamole.. right there *motions*

Big big big request.. Okay.. small request. But it's honestly something thats been bugging me from the start of Mod6.
It's technically a minor thing, but it hits me -every time-. So it builds.... *twitch*

I need a landscape fix! Puh-lease??

When exiting the Orchard and you start to run back towards the Necropolis... Characters -always- get stuck on this little teeny.. tiny... crack or something. I wouldn't call it a 'stuck spot' because you can easily get out of it.. Just can't move through it well.
I know there's probably some way to give you better and more exact locations.... I'm just at work, and can't access any of the other information. (I'll do it tonight when I get home if somebody hasn't beat me to it.)

If this is 'working as it supposed to'... You are an evil EVIL being. *twitch* And I'll have to do something drastic.... Like ruin world wide avocado supplies.

So yeah.. Puh-lease save my sanity? Oh. yeah.. And the guacamole. Do it for the guacamole.

Beherit_Baphomar
12-15-2007, 12:59 PM
PUH-LEASE!
Please, please, please, please fix this.

Seriously, I get caught EVERY single time on that little unseen step.

Please fix it.

Mhykke
12-15-2007, 01:49 PM
I like it.
People always complain that there's not enough content. Just think how long it'd take you to get through all the content if you got stuck on steps/edges every 5 steps! ;)

Litz
12-15-2007, 02:15 PM
Keeper!

Pst.. You've got a little guacamole.. right there *motions*

Big big big request.. Okay.. small request. But it's honestly something thats been bugging me from the start of Mod6.
It's technically a minor thing, but it hits me -every time-. So it builds.... *twitch*

I need a landscape fix! Puh-lease??

When exiting the Orchard and you start to run back towards the Necropolis... Characters -always- get stuck on this little teeny.. tiny... crack or something. I wouldn't call it a 'stuck spot' because you can easily get out of it.. Just can't move through it well.
I know there's probably some way to give you better and more exact locations.... I'm just at work, and can't access any of the other information. (I'll do it tonight when I get home if somebody hasn't beat me to it.)

If this is 'working as it supposed to'... You are an evil EVIL being. *twitch* And I'll have to do something drastic.... Like ruin world wide avocado supplies.

So yeah.. Puh-lease save my sanity? Oh. yeah.. And the guacamole. Do it for the guacamole.

QFT

Griphon
12-16-2007, 04:26 AM
I like it.
People always complain that there's not enough content. Just think how long it'd take you to get through all the content if you got stuck on steps/edges every 5 steps! ;)

Mister Mhykke..

You've left me no choice.. I must now hunt you down and exterminate you.

*climbes into a Dalak suit* EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!!!

GlassCannon
12-16-2007, 04:39 AM
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee307/sarin_elf/Dalek.jpg

EXTERMINAAAATE!!!! EXTERMINAAAATE!!